☁️💚🗺💜🏁Monster Energy Troubles!🤍🔪☕️🖤☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@CherrysAreRed1 !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoyed! *\(^o^)/*

CG(s): Korekiyo Shinguji, Nagito Komaeda, Maki Harukawa, Shuichi Saihara

Littles: Rantaro Amami, Mukuro Ikusaba, Izuru Kamakura, Kokichi Ouma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's another day at the Hopes Peak Summer Vacation Camp.. well, another night one should say. It was currently 10:30pm, and everyone was hanging out in one another's dorms, playing on the Wii, sleeping, and other things!

But.. some certain littles had other plans in mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11:30

'Ssshh.. cmon guys! We gotta stawy quiet! People are sleeping..'
Rantaro pouted, scolding all the other littles behind him.

It was currently very late at night.. almost everyone was either hanging out, or asleep.
Despite this fact though, Mukuro, Rantaro, Kokichi, and Izuru all had one goal..

Get the Energy Drinks.

'Sowwy 'Taro! I'm jwust swo excited..!"
Kokichi giggled, Mukuro giggled as well.

'Sssh sshhh!! Cwom on.. we're almost at the fwidge!'
Izuru shushed the other two the keep them focused, but it was no use.. they continued to laugh.

Rantaro and Izuru grunted, but still made their way to the fridge.. all sneaky like~

'are you guys sure we won't get cwaught? I don't wanna gwet in trouble..'
Mukuro asked nervously, Rantaro gave her a pat on the back. 'No worries Mu-Mu! We're almost there, and we'll bwe gwone and have the dwinks in no time!'

Tip-toe.. tip-toe.. tip-toe..

'Aha! We mwade it you guys!'
Izuru silently cheered, they all did silent 'woohoos!'.

Kokichi did the honors of opening the fridge.. and they're prize was right in front of them.

The one and only, Monster Energy Drinks~

'Woaaahh! Ibwuki always has the gwood ones!'
Kokichi said in awe, the other littles agreeing as well.
It was as if there was a whole rainbow of them, or even a whole collection of every flavor.

'I cwall green!'
Rantaro fast my grabbed the neon green one then giggled, 'It matches my hwair..'

'I wan' pwurple!'
Kokichi grabbed the purple monster, it had grape flavoring in it, his favorite!

'I wanna have... white!'
Mukuro gently grabbed the white one to make sure she didn't shake it, she didn't want to make it explode! That wouldn't be a good time..

'I will twake red!'
Izuru grabbed the red one, and their eyes sparkled with pure happiness.. this would be their first monster energy drink ever! Same went for the other littles as well.

They all giggled happily and cracked open the energy drinks, it made a satisfying opening sound, their eyes all lit up.
"Cweers everyone!"
Rantaro held up his drink, Kokichi, Mukuro, and Izuru did the same.
'Chweers!!'