💖🎹Mama Kirumi to the Rescue🕸🤍

Hewoo my little strawberries 🍓

Welcome back to another oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the Kawaii,
@ToonCat369 !!

I hope you all enjoy! ^^

CG: Kirumi Tojo
Little: Kaede Akamastu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh jeez.. not again." Kaede sighed in shame as she looked at the paper in front of her, it had big C- circled in red marker. Today wasn't the best day for the Ultimate Pianist.. well, more like not best week.

There has been tests all week, nonstop. And on most of them, she's only gotten C's.. and it kept getting to her head..

'Why do I keep getting C's.. I know I'm better then this!!' Is what she would always tell herself, self esteem getting slightly lower within every test..

Right now, she was walking with the piece of paper in her hand.. She had the most defeated look on her face, and most people could tell.
Tenko, Kaito, and Shuichi asked her if she was doing alright earlier, but she reassured them she was okay, leaving them slightly worried for her.

"I'll just go to my dorm for now.. maybe make myself a snack." She mumbled to herself, stuffing the paper in her backpack, and making her way to her dorm room.
As she walked, she could hear others mumble about their test scores and saying how easy it was.. it was making her feel more beaten up inside.
She walked faster to the dorms to cancel out all of the murmurs and whispers.. hoping they will stop soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Kaede's Dorm

Kaede had finished making her a self a snack.. just a small bowl of fruit is what she decided to make. Strawberries, Grapes, and Blueberries! Each of the fruits tasted so sweet and fresh, definitely hit the spot.
But yet, she was still feeling really down.. The thoughts in her head weren't going away, it was starting to give the poor pianist a little bit of a headache.
"Cmon Kaede.. it's not that big of deal right? You can get back on track..!" She told herself, but it wasn't working.. it only caused her to feel worse..

Her beautiful plum colored eyes started to fill with tears, it caught her off guard.
"Cmon.. why am I even tearing up? It's not.. that big of d-deal.." the more she told herself that, the more the tears fell..
She couldn't take this feeling anymore. Kaede wiped her tears away, and tried to focus on something else.

knock knock

And to her surprise, that was just what she was going to get.

'Kaede dear, I saw you were in a hurry in the hall earlier, is everything alright?'

Kaede's eyes widened, it was Kirumi..
Otherwise known as, her Girlfriend.

The two have been dating for quite awhile now, almost for a year! So it would be only natural that Kirumi would notice if something was wrong with Kaede.

"Oh! C-coming!" Kaede yelled, rushing to the door. She took a deep breath, then opened the door to reveal Kirumi on the other side.
"Hey Ki-Ki! How's it going..?" Kaede asked, awkwardly smiling.

"Kaede, what's the matter?" Kirumi asked, Kaede raised an eyebrow.
"Hm? What do you mean.?" She chuckled, making Kirumi frown.

"Darling.. your eyes are puffy.." Kirumi pointed out. Kaede's smile.. turned into a frown..

"It's nothing Kirumi! I promise." Kaede reassured her, but Kirumi wasn't buying it.

"May I come in?" Kirumi asked politely, Kaede nodded.
Kirumi walked in, Kaede closing the door behind her.

They both sat down on the couch together, sharing an unsettling silence together..

".."

"..."

'Ahem'
"Kaede dearest, might I ask why you looked so upset in the hallway today?" Kirumi broke the silence, it caught Kaede off guard, but she expected a question like this.
Kaede sighed in defeat,
"I made it that obvious didn't I.." Kaede looked down to her feet.

"It was the test.." Kaede mumbled.

"The test..? The one we took this afternoon?" Kirumi asked, Kaede nodded.

"No.. not just this test, this whole week I've been getting nothing but C's on my tests.. I study and take notes.. but that doesn't help at all. My mind just totally goes blank Y'know..?" Tears started to fill in her eyes again, she wasn't holding back anymore.. she just let them slowly fall down her cheeks..

"I just feel.. so stupid. Everyone keeps going on about how the tests have been so easy..I can't help but feel this w-way.."
Kaede sniffled, she went to wiped her tears away.. but Kirumi beat her to it.

She wiped Kaede's tears away with her finger, and cupped Kaede's cheek.
"Kaede.. you aren't stupid because of the grades you get..Those don't even matter. You're a very, very talented Kaede.. You can't let something like a test get you down."
Kirumi pulled her into a hug,
"My dear.. I want you to remember that grades don't define you as a person.. But.. if you feel need to get those grades up for your personal desires, I would be more then happy to tutor you.. it could be a study date, if you will." Kirumi smiled.. but Kaede was crying her heart out into Kirumi's chest..

She felt so safe with her.. so comforted, so loved..
"I-I wove you much Ki-Ki.." She mumbled, her voice was higher the before..

Kirumi knew what this meant..

Kaede had slipped, and that was perfectly fine with Kirumi.
She knew her princess was stressed, so she wanted to take care of her the best she could..

"I love you too, Kaede dear.." Kirumi kissed Kaede's forehead, snuggling into Kaede.
Kaede pulled back from the snuggle gently,
"Can we.. cwuddle together?" Kaede asked, Kirumi nodded with a smile.

"Of course we can Princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here they were now, cuddling together, and sleeping. They were supposed to watch a movie, but they fell asleep halfway through.
Kaede was snuggling into Kirumi, enjoying the warmth from her and the blanket..

She was changed into something more comfortable, a long sleeved pink shirt, and some pastel purple pajama pants.
She felt relaxed, comfy, and most importantly..

Loved~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooohooo! Another Oneshot is completed! I'm so so sorry for the long wait- I dunno why it takes me so long to write these T-T

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! ^^
Please tell me if I made any mistakes in the comments below!

Thank you for reading, I love you all!!

Bye bye~ 🍓

ToonCat369