☁️🎸💖Bedtime and Nightmares..!🤍🎭☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@ILoveTheTalkingClock !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!! *\(^o^)/*

CG: Ibuki Mioda
Little: Twogami (Imposter)

Killing Game Spoilers?

⚠️TW: Mentions of Death and Blood⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cmon sugar plum! It's time for bed!"
Ibuki offered Twogami a hand, and he happily offered.
In fact, he was glad it was bedtime! He was feeling very tired after a long day of playing with Ibuki, so he couldn't wait to go to bed!

He yawned, and they both walked together hand and hand to get ready for bed.
"Do you wanna pick out your bedtime clothes, or would you like me to baby?"
Ibuki asked,

"Mwe do it.."
Twogami said, in a cute yet determined toned. He marched his way to the closet, and went through all the things to wear for bed.

Twogami gasped happily, and picked out an outfit from the closet,
"Mama! Cwan I wear this?"

He held up a rocket pajama shirt along with a pair of shorts! The shorts had cute little stars with bears on them, it was very colorful!
"D'aww, of course sugar muffin! You always pick out the best outfits."

Twogami giggled, and went to go change in the bathroom. He liked having privacy, which was perfectly a-okay!

Ibuki herself decided to wear a blank tank top and some neon pink shorts. It had black lightning bolts on them.
After getting dressed, she let her hair horns down, and, ruffled her now even longer hair.

'These are gonna be such a pain to do in the morningggg'
Ibuki pouted.
To do her hair style literally took 15 minutes.. it was worth it! But it always took so much work.

Suddenly, Twogami returned to the room with his space pajamas, making Ibuki smile.
"You look so cute!"

Twogami gave a small blush,
"T-thank chu.."

"Alright, let's brush our teeth! Then we can go to bed."

Twogami whined,
"I don't wanna brush my teethhh.. cwan I sleep right now?"

"Nope nope! You need to brush your teeth so they can stay strong!"
Ibuki demonstrated by giving a toothy grin, making Twogami smile as well..

"Fwine.. I'll brush my tweeth!"
He said proudly, once again marching to the bathroom.

Ibuki loved how determined he would get when he was set up with a task.. it was always such an adorable sight to see.
"Hey hey! Wait for me baby cakes!!"

~TimeSkip~
~After Brushing Teeth~

Finally, the two of them had brushed their teeth!

Now they were getting prepared to sleep in bed, getting comfortable and getting in positions that helped them sleep the best.
Ibuki sleeping on her tummy, and Togami liked to sleep on his side facing Ibuki.