☁️☘️💚Chocolate💛💸☁️

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the most amazing,
@KawaiiGoLucky !!

Thank you for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

Little: Byakuya Togami
CG: Makoto Naegi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byakuya hardly fell into LittleSpace. It was very rare for him to do so.
But it just so happens that today he had slipped into LittleSpace for the first time in awhile!!
When he slipped, a lot of things changed about him.

For example, when he was "Big" he wouldn't even dare touch candy. He wanted nothing to do with it.
"Ugh.. why would anyone bother eating a block of sugar? Disgusting."
In LittleSpace, he loved it. Chocolate to be specific!
Makoto would sometimes have to hide chocolate from Byakuya because of how often he'd ask for it.

Of course, he would give Byakuya chocolate! But he was only allowed to have a certain amount of candy a day, which was only two pieces.
So naturally to enable getting more, Makoto would have to hide it.

But.. as usually, Byakuya always had ways of getting the things he wanted.

~In Byakuya/Makoto's Dorm~

Byakuya at the moment was alone in LittleSpace, which he didn't really like. His little age was 4, and he would sometimes take care of himself on his own, but he preferred to have company.
Makoto was at a study group with Kiyotaka, Hiro, Celeste, Mondo, and Leon.
(A very chaotic group-)
But Togami knew that Makoto would be back soon.

Byakuya was watching TV, his favorite LittleSpace show was on, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends!
Suddenly, Byakuya's stomach started to rumble, making him whine a small bit.
"Mmm.. I need something chu eat.." Byakuya mumbled.
He got up with his piggy stuffie, and started to walk to the small kitchen in the dorm room.

Makoto and Byakuya would have snacks in their small pantry for when they couldn't go downstairs to the public pantry. Case in point, when Byakuya was in LittleSpace, he never wanted to go downstairs. Only because their might be people down their getting something, and he didn't want anyone else finding out about his little side.

Byakuya looked into the pantry and looked around for a snack that would satisfy his hunger.
"Hm.. Chwips, Fruit snacks, more chwips-"

Gasp!

Byakuya noticed a certain treat in the back of the pantry.. something he hasn't had in a long time because Makoto didn't let him..

Cosmic Brownies

Byakuya instantly reached for the pack of brownies, and giggled.
"I didnt eat my two sweets yet.. so this shouldn't hwurt!!"
Byakuya grabbed a brownie out of the pack, and unwrapped the foil.
He broke the two squares in half and started to munch away.
He made a 'Mmm' noise in delight, they tasted so yummy! And he hadn't had this in awhile, he never understood why Makoto wouldn't let him have cosmic brownies in LittleSpace.
He took another bite, then another, then another, until the split brownies were gone.

"Shoot! It's all gwone."
Byakuya looked at the box, there was still a lot in there.. he gave a devilish grin
"He woudnt nwotice if a one more was gone..!"

Byakuya giggled and reached for another Cosmic Brownie, he once again tore the foil away from the brownie and started to munch.

Rattle Rattle

Byakuya perked up, the door was shaking..
Makoto was home
And he had a brownie in his mouth, with the box, and there was a wrapper on the ground!!
So he thought of the only logical thing to do..

Hide with the cosmic brownies
He zoomed off to his and Makoto's bedroom, and looked for a place to hide.

Creaaaak
"Byakuya I'm back! Sorry that I took so long, Celeste and Leon got in an argument again and I had to help break it up-"
Makoto looked around the area, to see Byakuya wasn't there.

"Huh? Did he go somewhere?"
Makoto closed the door, placing his backpack down.

"Byakuyaaaa? Are you even here?"
No answer, just pure silence. Makoto started to investigate the area..
First thing he noticed was that a kids show was on, something Byakuya normally woudnt watch, so he concluded that he had slipped into LittleSpace while he was gone..
"Where did he go.."

Makoto once again looked around the area, and noticed a wrapper to something he couldn't quite identify was on the floor.
He picked it up, and threw it away.
"Byakuya you shoudnt be leaving wrappers on the floor.."
He sighed, and continued to go on the hunt to find Byakuya.
He decided to look in the bedroom first, after all there wasn't many rooms to look in, so why not?

First glance, nothing.
He walked into the bedroom fully and started to look around, he didn't see anything..
He heard a faint.. chewing noise in the room however..
"Byakuya..?"

Makoto was trying his best to follow the chewing noises, the noise was so faint and quite.. it was hard to guarantee where it was coming from.
However, he wanted to check the closet of all places.. he wasn't sure why, and he knew he could be making a fool of himself looking there, but there's no hurt in trying right?

Makoto opened the closet,
".."

".."

"Byakuya?!"
Makoto had found Byakuya.. with a box of Cosmic Brownies and wrappers all over his lap.

"Oh! Hewo 'Koto!" Said Byakuya with a mouth full of chocolate.
".."
"Sweetie.. did you eat the brownies?"

"Umm.. yes?"
Byakuya admitted, giving a "Well no Sh**" look on his face, making Makoto chuckle.

He knew he was suppose to be upset, but he really couldn't be upset at Byakuya no matter how hard he tried.
Makoto took away the box of brownies from Byakuya,
"Alright, alright.. no more brownies. You're gonna get a stomach ache.."

Byakuya whined,
"But I want one moreeeee!" He made grabby hands for the box,
"Sorry buddy, no more.."

Makoto chuckled,
"Cmon, let's go watch your face bud. You have chocolate all over it!"
Byakuya pouted, a small blush dusting his cheeks..

Makoto held out a hand for Byakuya,
he grabbed his hand in return, carrying the other wrappers in his hand..

To Byakuya's dismay, he wasn't allowed to eat anymore chocolate, at least for two days.
It was a hard price to pay, but Byakuya got cuddles afterward, so it wasn't too bad..

He was still upset about the Chocolate-
                                                                          (Byakuya)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooohoo! Another Oneshot completed!
Once again, I'm sorry for me taking so long to complete the oneshots, I promise they will all be done soon!

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
Requests are closed for now but they will be open back up soon!
I love you all so much my little strawberries! 🍓

Buhhh byee!

KawaiiGoLucky