☁️🧤💙Colorful Walls🤎🎨☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@uwu_god3x3 !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Nagisa Shingetsu
Little: Jataro Kemuri

(Small reminder that this is platonic! And it's all wholesome)

(Also this takes place during the tragedy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Warriors Of Hope.
A group made by their leader, Monaca, to overtake the demons that made them feel this pain.
To erase those demons from existence.. one by one.

5 different kids with all the same goal.. it's kinda ironic that way.
They all had a hatred for adults, but all for different reasons.

There was Kotoko, Masaru, Nagisa, Jataro, and Monaca. They all had their individual talents, some of them wanting to leave that behind them, some using them in their everyday life or even to their advantage.

Despite being together and having occasional fun.. there was still a lot of stress on each of their shoulders.. but mostly,

Jataro Kemuri.

He was treated to worst out of the group. Always being called mean things like "idiot" or "stupid" because of the way he talked.. or even because of the things he liked.
Not to mention.. he would always get nightmares or flashbacks back to when.. he was with his mother.

It was something he constantly wanted to forget, but sadly, they wouldn't stay at bay.

He couldn't deal with the stress anymore..

He didn't want to have nightmares about his mother anymore..

So, he had to find a way to cope.
Everyone else had a way.. so, he couldn't he?

Jataro found out about age regression at the age 10. He didn't understand it, or know anything about it.. it's just something he heard about at school once.
But one day, out of curiosity, he asked Nagisa about it.

And surprisingly he knew a lot about it! Was this because he was Ultimate Lil' Social Studies..? He might know a lot on different topics.
After being introduced to it, Jataro decided to give it a try..!

And Nagisa was willing to help him as well. After being in the WOH, Nagisa was the only one who was nice to him.. and wouldn't call him mean names.
He found comfort in that.

~Timeskip~

Since Jataro has been more comfortable with Nagisa and slipping in general, he decided to do it more often! ..Away from the other Warriors of hope-
And today was one of the days that they slipped.

"Heheheh.."
Jataro slightly giggled, he picked up a crayon and continued to draw on his "canvas."
Which really wasn't a canvas.. IT WAS THE WALL!

To Jataro in his headspace it seemed like a HUGE piece of paper! So naturally, he wanted to do nothing but draw! So far he had small squiggles and lines around the wall.. red, blue, yellow, gold, pink rose, almost every color you could imagine.