💉💘Sick Nurse🎸💖

Hewoo everyone~ 🍓

Welcome back to another oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the kawaii,
@Aoiashahina14 !!

I hope you all enjoy!! ^^

CG: Ibuki Mioda
Little: Mikan Tsumiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikan, the Super High School Level Nurse herself, was sick..
She had a cold.. and it was making her feel really icky. Mikan was sneezing a lot, her tummy hurt, and she had a slight headache from the pain of her tummy. She would usually know how to take care of herself when it came to this, but today she was feeling little..
So in result, Ibuki decided to help her girlfriend get better! And she wasn't going to rest until her baby felt 100% once more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"cough cough"

Mikan shifted under the covers to get warm.. she was super duper cold right now, and she didn't know why. Her body would sometimes over heat, and sometimes get overly cold..
Ibuki walked over to Mikan with a sippy cup in her hand,
"Hey there banana muffin.. how ya feeling?" Ibuki asked, Mikan looked up at her.
"Not so good.. I'm cwold.." Mikan still desperately tried to get warm under the covers, but no matter how much she squirmed around, she still wasn't  able to get warm.
"Don't worry, I have something that might warm you up, sugar plum! It's your favorite." Ibuki handed over the sippy cup to Mikan, her eyes widened slightly.
"Is it.. Honey Milky?" Mikan asked, Ibuki nodded.

"You got it! Hopefully this will warm you up.. do you want Mama Ibuki to get you your stuffie friend?" Ibuki asked, Mikan nodded.
"Yes please..!" Mikan sniffled, taking a sip of the Honey Milk.
She loved the taste of cinnamon and honey mixed together, it was so yummy!

Ibuki went on her way to find Mikans Stuffie!
'It's gotta be somewhere in this room' Ibuki thought, remembering that Mikan had it with her yesterday.
She checked under the bed, and sure enough Mikan's plushie was under there.
"Aha! How did you get under there?"
Ibuki reached for the bunny plush, and grabbed it with a grin.
She sat down on the bed with Mikan, and handed her the plush,
"Here you go honey bunny! I found her"
Mikan grabbed the bunny from Ibuki, and put it close to her chest.. snuggling against the bunny.

"Thank chu.." Mikan mumbled, going in for another sip of Honey Milk.
"No problem sweetie! How are you feeling right now?" Ibuki asked, placing her hand on Mikan's forehead, her fever seemed to be going down.

"I still feel icky.. but kind better..!" Mikan stated, one again going back to drinking her Honey Milk.

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll get you back to 100% in no time! We just have to make today a relax day, how does that sound?"

Mikan gave a slight smile,
"That sounds nice.." Mikan scooted closer to Ibuki, clinging on to her..

"Oo what's this? Is mama Ibuki your teddy bear today?" Ibuki cooed, Mikan nodded.. giggling as well.
"Mama is the best TeddyBear ever.."

"Aww! And you're the best cuddle buddy ever, sweet pea!"

Mikan and Ibuki decided to watch some movies together, and relax.
Ibuki would get some snacks for Mikan, and her medicine here and there when it was time to take it.

Mikan was scared to take the medicine, but Ibuki encouraged and comforted her all the way through.. the medicine was bubble gum flavor! Mikan thought it tasted somewhat nice..

Mikan was still feeling the slightest bit of sick, but Ibuki's presence alone made her feel 10x better..
She was sweet, comforting, funny.. Mikan couldn't ask for a better girlfriend.. a better caregiver at that.

Ibuki felt the same way.. she couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, and even a better little.

They both loved each other..

No matter what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooohoooo!! Another Oneshot has been complete! I'm so sorry for the long wait!
Also, did you notice how I had Ibuki call Mikan cute little nicknames? I just think it would be something she do for her lover ^^

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
I love every single one of you! 💕

Thank you so much for reading my little strawberries!

Bye bye~ 🍓

Aoiashahina14