🍭🗡❤️Cussing? No!💛🔫🍭

Hewoo my little strawberries 🍓

Welcome back to another, lovely Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the kawaii,
@Btsstan123456 !!

I hope you all enjoy! ^^

CG: Peko Pekoyama
Little: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fuyuhiko was a very mischievous little. He would always love to start trouble. He liked to run around the dorm, he pouts when he doesn't get attention.. don't get me wrong, he is a very good sweet little! But.. he tends to act bratty some times. And when he usually does..

He cusses a lot.
Peko did not like when he cussed in LittleSpace, but she didn't know how to exactly stop saying them..
She's tried the time out corner, taking away stuffies, but nothing really worked.
But today.. she was going to try a different method.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuyuhiko was coloring in his coloring book, watching his favorite LittleSpace show, Spongebob! His favorite character was Squidward, he thought he was super funny.
He was drawing in a picture of a Panda bear, making it different colors to make it his own little panda.
Some of the fur was blue, some purple, and some red. He was happy with himself..

"Annnd done!" Fuyuhiko let go of his crayon, and looked at his drawing.
He giggled to himself,
"I did aweesome!" He praised, giving himself a lovely pat on the back.
"I gotta show mwama!" He grabbed the drawing, stood up, and started to waddle his way to Peko.

Peko at the moment was drinking some iced coffee.. she always loved it in the mornings. She didn't like too much sugar in her coffee, and not too much cream. Only 1 scoop of sugar and a dash of cream is all she needed to be satisfied.
"Mama!! Look!" Peko placed her coffee on the table, and turned to Fuyuhiko.
He showed off his drawing with a grin, making Peko smile as well..

"It looks great Fuyu, you've done a great job!" Peko ruffled Fuyuhiko's hair,
"Thank you! It looks fucking awesome right?!" Fuyuhiko smiled widely, yet Peko frowned. Fuyuhiko continues to say the cuss words despite how many times Peko told him to stop. He would say the cuss words in and out of LittleSpace, it was becoming a bad habit.
Peko gently placed his hand on Fuyuhiko's head,
"Fuyuhiko.. what did I tell you about the cuss words?"

It didn't take long for Fuyuhiko's smile to turn into a disappointing smile,
"You told me.. not to say'em.." he mumbled.

"Mhm.. then why do you keep saying them?" She asked calmly, she was pretty good at staying calm in situations like this.

Fuyuhiko shrugged, "I dunno.. they're such cool words!!" Fuyuhiko pouted, "Why won't you let me say the cwool words.." he asked.

The time has come for Peko to use her new method, she was curious to see if it would work or not.. but it was worth a try!
"Well, I just don't like you saying them because.. it hurts peoples feelings my dear."
Fuyuhiko looked up to Peko, a surprised expression on his face,
"..Really? Does it hurt your feelings mama..?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"No darling, I could never be mad at you.. but others take words the wrong way, so it's best if we don't use those words." Peko said, a reassuring smile on her face.. but yet, Fuyuhiko still had the same sad pout.

"But.. if you want, mama can teach you some new words to use instead."
Fuyuhiko's eyes lit up,
"Rweally?! Show me! Show me!" Fuyuhiko demanded, it wasn't in a harsh way, but a more excited way.

Peko chuckled,
"Alright, alright.. I'll tell you." Fuyuhiko got in a more comfortable position, sitting in criss cross apple sauce. (Yes- were calling it criss cross Apple sauce 😭)

Peko sat next to him,
"Alright.. so, instead of the F word, how about we use 'Freaking' instead?" Peko asked, Fuyuhiko thought about it for a moment..
"Do you want to try it out?"
Fuyuhiko nodded furiously, he was feeling determined!
"Alright, try it out on whatever comes to your mind honeybee."
Fuyuhiko thought for a minute.. then it came to him.
"You're freaking awesome mama!" Fuyuhiko yelled proudly.
Peko blushed by the compliment, then pulled Fuyuhiko into a hug.
"Good job prince, that was great!" Peko kissed him on the forehead, "And thank you for the compliment.."
Fuyuhiko giggled, hugging Peko back with no hesitation.
"Teach me more cool words pwease!" Fuyuhiko begged. Peko smiled, her method was working!

"Alright then, let's continue shall we?"

The both of them continued to go through new words Fuyuhiko could use, like "Dang" for example instead of "Damn."
Both of them were having a blast together, Fuyuhiko got to learn cool words, and Peko got to spend time with her loving prince..

So turns out.. the method worked perfectly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yahooo!! Another Oneshot completed! I'm sorry it's taking me a long time to complete these- I promise I'll get more out soon!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed today's wholesome Oneshot!

I love you all my strawberries! 🍓
Bye bye~

Btsstan123456