☁️🎾💙A Cat Friend!💖🎹☁️

Hello my little lovely strawberries!~ 🍓

Welcome back to some more Danganronpa LittleSpace!!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@lemonie_bliss !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!

CG: Kaede Akamatsu
Little: Ryoma Hoshi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing but stress has been piling up the former Tennis Pro. An endless wave of his thoughts kept coming in at once and they haven't stopped for the past week..

The grief of loosing his lover.. the endless amount of games he still had to play, just thinking about it made his soul unhappy..
So in result, Ryoma had been regressing for the past couple of days. But since he didn't have a former caretaker he's been asking people he could trust to check in on him.

Monday was Rantaro, Tuesday was Gonta, Wednesday was Korekiyo, and today was Kaede's turn!

Kaede and Ryoma right now we're just relaxing on the couch, just watching so Nickelodeon on the TV.. multiple shows would play so there were many options to choose from.
Despite this Kaede noticed that Ryoma was looking a little.. down. She knew the situation was in but she thought regressing should be a safe place for Ryoma.. where he shouldn't have to think about those thoughts.

"Ryoma..? Are you okay, bud?"
Kaede asked, resting a hand on Ryoma's shoulder. He looked up to her a nodded, then returning to his show.
The pianist sighed and stood up from the couch, resting her hands on her face. She couldn't  help but feel so helpless.. she didn't know what she was supposed to do!

Kaede walked over to the small kitchen that was in Ryoma's dorm room and started to look for drinks her and Ryoma could have, juice and water always help the mood.
Resting her hand on the fridge handle, she noticed a small note on the fridge.

Out of curiosity she started to read it,

Remember.
Pick up the cat on Thursday,
it's the day I finally get to meet the little bud for the first time..

"Did.. he forget?"
Kaede mumbled to herself.

A sudden smile went across her face, this would be perfect to help lift Ryoma'a spirits!
"Hey, Ryoma!"
Kaede walked over to Ryoma again, "Mm..?" Was all Ryoma could mumble.

"Remember? Todays the day you're gonna pick up your new kitty today!"
Ryoma's eyes widened.. he can't believe he didn't remember!!

"..Rweally? Today..?!"
The tennis player already started to smile wildly, bouncing up and down on the couch.

"Mhm! Just give me 5 minutes to pack a bag, and we'll be ready in no time!"
Kaede chimed, she grabbed her backpack off her back and went to grab some supplies for the both of them.
Ryoma didn't hesitate to get up! He went straight to the door and put his shoes on, he coundt wait to get the cat..! He's sad to admit that he kinda forgot about it.. but today's the day!! The cat is gonna be his!!

Ryoma was giggling with joy,
"Hehehe.. I can't wait..!"
The regressed on mumbled.

"Okay andddd.. all done!"
Kaede walked by the door and put her backpack on her shoulder, "Let's go Ryoma! Its time to meet your new kitty cat."

~Timeskip~

What a beautiful day to get a cat- the sun was so bright and the breeze was amazing! Pretty chill day for summer. Usually it's hot as crap outside!
Ryoma and Kaede walked down the sidewalk and glanced around to what was outside.. stores, some pets, the usual for a typical walk.

"Do you think we're almost there..?"
Kaede asked, if she was being honest she had no clue to where she was going. The whole time Kaede was letting Ryoma lead with him holding her hand.
"Mhm," he nodded,
"We almwost there."

Hopes Peak surprisingly allowed animals in the dorms. They also say they could be used as class pets if wanted! For example, sometimes Gonta lets his bugs come out free in the main dorm hang out spot-
And well- it's not really the best time for people who are scared of bugs. (*Cough* Kokichi *Cough*)

Ryoma let out a sudden gasp,
"We hwere!!"
The tennis player squealed with joy, making Kaede smile.
"Sweet! Let's go inside and get the cat."

Both of them walked in and scanned the store,
it didn't smell too nice.. but not bad for a pet center!
Their were many animals around in cages.
Kaede spotted a ferret and Ryoma noticed a turtle. THIS PLACE WAS AWESOME!

"Hey! Welcome to the adoption center! Are you looking to adopt or pick up an animal?"
The cashier suddenly spoke up,

"Oh! Yeah! We're here to pick up a cat, tell'em your name bud."
A little bit scared, Ryoma walked forward to the counter,
"..Ryoma Hwoshi."

"Oh yes! I remember you Mr Hoshi, please give me a minute while I retrieve your cat."
The cashier smiled and skipped to the back room where most of the pets were.

"Are you excited, Ryoma?"

Ryoma nodded,
"Mhm!! I can't wait to meet'em." the tennis pro said with glee, he hasn't been this happy in what felt like days.. this felt refreshing! And he was glad he could spend this moment with Kaede and his new coming cat.

Ryoma gasped as the cashier came back with a cat in her arms,
"Annnd here you are Mr. Hoshi!"
He ran to the counter and held his arms out for the cat, and sure enough the cat had rested in his arms.. making a slight purr sound.

"And I forgot to mention, they don't have a name yet so the name is all up to you!"

Kaede patted Ryoma's head,
"So bud, what are you gonna name it?"

With a pause, Ryoma was beginning to think of a name..

Then it hit him.

Holding the kitty close, he knew what he was gonna name it..

"I like the name.. Matsu.. I wike that name.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of y'all wanted to see some more Little! Ryoma, so here he is for his return!
(Along with Kaede!)

Anyways, I hope all enjoyed!
Requests are closed for now but they'll be open back up soon!

I love you all my little strawberries~ 🍓
Thank you so much for reading!

Buhhhhh bye!! 💖

lemonie_bliss