💔💛🔫The Second Trial..🍊🧡💔

Hewoo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@321RainTheWeeb !!

I hope you all enjoy!! ^^

Also a quick little headshot up! This is going to be a angst chapter that involves spoilers from the second chapter of SDR2! If you haven't played it or watched it, please consider doing so before reading!

There is going to be a very heart warming moment for this- so get ready!!

Alright, with that out of the way let's get to the Oneshot!

CG: Hajime Hinata
Little: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Peko Pekoyama:???

🔪Killing AU🔪

⚠️TW: Mention of Death⚠️

Also a little heads up! (Again)
Hajime knows about Fuyuhiko's LittleSpace, him and only Peko know. Just wanted to sum that up! Alright, now we can begin the Oneshot for real!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're the guilty one, Peko Pekoyama, the Ultimate Swordswoman!

"Peko.. what did you just do..?"

"I never wanted a tool.. I wanted you, Peko!"

"I n-need you!! Don't leave m-me!!"

"..."

Peko's execution had just begun.. Fuyuhiko was frozen. He couldn't move no matter how much he wanted to.. his legs wouldn't move, his arms wouldn't move, the only movement was his heart racing..
He felt like he couldn't breathe.. he had to witness his own friend being.. killed.. while he was standing there helpless.

A million thoughts spiraled through his head all at once.. one by one coming at him..

"You drove her to do this"

"This is your fault."

"Coward! You couldn't even save one of your only friends on the island!"

"You bring shame to the Kuzuryu name.."

"Yaaahooo!! Extreme!!" Monokuma exclaimed, doing his signature, sinister laugh.

"You m-monster!! How could you do this to Peko?!"
Sonia exclaimed, shouting at Monokuma.

"What what? You're talking to little ol' me? She brought this on herself. She choose to kill, not my fault." Monokuma shrugged, then suddenly disappeared.

"That fiend.. he must be getting such joy out of seeing us suffer.." Gundham mumbled.

Everyone was in pure shock to what they had to see happen to Peko... She wasn't going down without a fight.. she fought for her life..
But in the end..

She died.

Everyone started to leave the trail room, clearly all of the remaining students in a horrible mood.. but they were beat, so they all had to try their best to get some rest.
But there were two people who didn't leave the room..
Hajime and Fuyuhiko.