☁️🔎💙 Impatient Shuichi💜🚀☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@str4wb3rrypl4n3t !!

I hope you all enjoy!! (><)

CG: Kaito Momota
Little: Shuichi Saihara

Also, this is the first time in a while I'm writing about Babyspace! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi in Babyspace was somewhat like himself while he wasn't in Babyspace.
He was quiet, not too outgoing, and he got nervous easily, but yet comfortable around people he was familiar with.

The only differences was that he was non verbal, meaning he would either point to the things he wanted, or would use babbles.
And one more trait he would have is that sometimes he could get very impatient.

If he was in a mood, he would sometimes whine if he didn't get the things he wanted right away.
Kaito didn't mind it however. It wasn't Shuichi's fault, and it didn't even happen often.

But.. today was gonna be one of those days..

~TimeSkip: Night Time
8:30~

It was almost Shuichi's bedtime, having he slipped in Babyspace on this particular night, he had to go on his "Little" schedule.
One of the most important rules were,
"Bedtime is at 9:00"
Which was a pretty understandable rule.

Right now Kaito was carrying Shuichi in his arms whilst making a bottle for him.
Kaito started to pour the milk into the bottle, Shuichi made grabby hands for the milk, already starting to grow impatient.

Kaito almost lost his grip on Shuichi for a moment,
"Woah there buddy, you're baba isn't ready yet! Give me two more minutes."
Shuichi whined once more into the crook of Kaito's neck.

Kaito was going to begin to shake the milk, but then he realized he didn't have the top to even start shaking it!
"Aw crap." Kaito mumbled.

He sighed. Kaito grabbed the bottle, and sat Shuichi on the couch. He placed the bottle next to him, on the TV tray(?).
Kaito handed Shuichi his stuffie,
"I'll be right back Shu, wait here for me!"

Kaito rushed off to the room to find the top for the bottle.. which was sort of a bad mistake.
Because Shuichi was feeling once again, impatient.
So when he saw the milk right in front of him, he wanted to grab and drink it!

Shuichi started to wobble his way to the side of the couch, where the TV tray was at.
"Mmm.." He made a small grunt noise, and tried his best to grab the milk, and he succeed!

He grabbed it, and started to put it to his lips..

But to his dismay, he spilt it all over his night clothes. He was holding onto it really really tight! The only issue was is that he missed his mouth by like 3 inches when he started to drink.

His clothes felt cold.. and gross.
He couldn't make the yucky feeling go away.. it made him tear up.
Soon turning on to crying.

Kaito almost instantly popped his head out from the corner,
"Shuichi!!"
Kaito panicked, he (speed) walked over to Shuichi.
But soon stopped.
"What the- why are you all wet?"
Kaito held on to Shuichi in his arms while investigating the scene.
The bottle was empty, and Shuichi's clothing sort of smelled like milk, not to mention also wet.

"Ohh, Shu Shu.."
Kaito comforted the crying little, "You didn't feel like waiting for me, did you?" Kaito chuckled to himself, he kissed Shuichi's forehead.
"It's gonna be okay Shu.. we're gonna make this better."
Kaito carried Shuichi to the bathroom.
Since the milk got into his clothes, he had to give Shuichi a bath. Which he didn't mind! But first, he was on a mission to make Shuichi calm again first.

Shuichi was sniffling a bit,
"Don't worry.. we're gonna get the cold clothes off, alright? You'll feel better in no time!"

~TimeSkip~
~Bath time~

Once Kaito had gotten Shuichi to calm down a little, he started to run a bath for him.
Kaito had picked out a few bath toys so he could be entertained in the water, or maybe he should go for a relaxing tactic?
Whatever Shuichi wanted to do!

As of right now, Shuichi was splashing water. Getting some on Kaito's shirt and other things around him.
Kaito chuckled,
"Hey hey now, splash lightly silly!"
Both of them laughed.
Kaito continued to pour some water onto Shuichi's head.. his ahoge was now flat.
Kaito brought out the shampoo for Shuichi's hair and started to scrub gently, it was almost like a massage..
"Close your eyes for me baby."
Shuichi did so. He covered his eyes while Kaito poured more water on top of his head. He didn't want to get shampoo in his eyes! That would hurt very much.

Shuichi opened his eyes, then giggled..
The water for whatever reason made him feel calm.. and at ease.
In general he loved swimming. In LittleSpace and out, that's something that didn't change.
He played with the bubbles for a bit, blowing them as he pleased.
Shuichi grabbed a handful of bubbles and plopped it onto his head. He now had a bubble hat!!

Kaito laughed,
"Aww baby! You have a bubble hat!"
Kaito smiled, Shuichi giggled.

~TimeSkip~

Soon after Shuichi's bath time, Kaito made sure he got all dry and warm.
He dried him off with a fluffy towel, and helped him get into some different cozy PJ's.

Shuichi ended up not wanting to milk anymore, he kind of lost taste for it after spilling it over himself, which Kaito found understandable!
Instead, Shuichi pointed to some water, and Kaito gave him some water in a sippy cup before bed.

Now.. they both were cuddling in bed.. only soft breaths could be heard from each of them.
Kaito's soft snores, and light suckles coming from Shuichi's pacifier..
They held each other close in the night,

Not ever wanting to let go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! Another chapter completed!
I'm so so sorry for the long wait!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!
Requests are closed for now, but they will be open back up soon!

Thank you all so much for reading,
I love you all so much my smol strawberries! 🍓

Buhhh byeee!!

str4wb3rrypl4n3t