☁️🎹💖Classifaction Day!❤️🔪☁️

Hewooo my little strawberries~ 🍓

Welcome back to another Oneshot!~

Today's Oneshot was requested by the amazing,
@listen-to-the-voices !!

Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you all enjoy!!

📝Classification AU📝

CG: Kaede Akamatsu
Little: Maki Harukawa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day has finally come. Hopes Peak Academy's classification day!
Hopes Peak for their first year students would assign roles to them depending on where they land on their classification test.
What are the roles, you may be asking?

Well, they are~:

Little: This role means your an age regressor! This can be based on how bad your stress levels are, this could be a relaxer for whomever gets this role! A carefree way to cope with whatever your dealing with at the moment.. how lovely!

Caregiver: This role means you're a caregiver! A caregiver typically will take care of Little's if they are assigned one. It could be a friend or even a lover! Being a caregiver means you would be willing to take care of anyone.

Flip: This role means your a flip!! A switch is a mix between a little and a caregiver. This can be represented in percentages, for example, "Little: 80%, CG: 20%."
Sometimes percentages can be way higher or way lower, or sometimes even equally balanced!

Babysitter: This role means your a babysitter! A babysitter means you wouldn't wanna be a CG full time, but you wouldn't mind looking after a little once in awhile!

Neutral: This role means your a neutral! This means you are none of the 4 other roles, and that you may need a different coping mechanism if wanted. Its okay though, there will be plenty other options for you to choose from.

~Current Time~

'Cg? Little? Flip?! This is all ridiculous..'
Maki thought, she didn't like the idea of this at all. She knew that this test was required for 1st years but she never accepted for the day to come so quickly!!

Everyone seemed so excited about it too.. was it even normal for her to be.. nervous? (Yes, it's okay to be nervous)

"I never thought this day would come so soon!"
Tenko stammered, "I wonder what I'm gonna get."

"Nyahahaha! I'm dying with anticipation.. what role will I get?~"
Angie snickered, she seemed to be curious as well.

"Well to be honest, I think I'm gonna get Caregiver! Or hope to anyway."
Kaede gave a bright smile, her whole presence was so sweet and calling.

"Really..? You seem so sure about it."
Maki questioned, Kaede chuckled nervously.

"W-well..! I think there's a chance I might be a flip too.. but I'll be happy with whatever role I get to be fair!"

Kaede.. always so full of hope and brimming with sunshine. Maki loved that about her, how her presence was always so.. carefree. She was so lucky to be in a relationship with someone like Kaede.
And Kaede felt the same about Maki!
She loved how flustered she get when she gotten compliments.. the way she's strong even through the tough times, she's amazing..!

"I know for sure I'm gonna be a Caregiver, no doubt!"
Kaito chimed in, confident as ever.

"Uh no.. sorry but I don't think so."
Kokichi laughed, Kaito looked at him with at hurt face.