Bathtime

Mature content.

Not keen on this one but thank you for the request Lola.

Hope you enjoy :)

***

Oakley turned a brighter shade of pink as she realized the next task in her routine.

She looked towards the large tub in the corner of the room then back to the floor, suggesting that she usually took a bath after her 5 hours of intense exercise.

Astrid chuckled. 'Did you want me to wait in the other room?'

Oakley blushed as she looked away from the young blonde.

Astrid had enough common sense to know exactly what the brunette was thinking.

'Are you sure?' Astrid asked. Oakley looked in her direction. She smiled and nodded.

'I'll wash your back if you wash mine.' Astrid giggled.

Oakley rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but chuckle.

Oakley snapped her fingers and the large tub filled with warm water, she usually didn't use her powers for her daily tasks, but she made an exception to make up for lost time, while she enjoyed having a friend, she was used to her routine and wasn't enjoying the drastic change in her schedule. She snapped them again, causing a few items of food to float out of a cupboard and above the fire to cook.

Astrid grabbed both folded tunics from the bed while Oakley grabbed the soap, washcloths and towel from the cupboard, placing them on the small table by the tub.

Before she could turn to Astrid, she felt the blonde wrap her arms around her waist and rest her head on her shoulder, swaying side to side. Oakleys arms wrapped around Astrids and gripped her wrists, she quickly loosened the blondes arms and spun around, pulling her into a kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck, taking Astrid by surprise.

The shock quickly wore off and Astrid gently lifted the brunette off the ground. Oakley let out a small squeak against Astrids lips, causing the blonde to giggle, the vibration soon made Oakley join in the laughter as Astrid placed her back down.

They backed out of the kiss and Oakley gave Astrid and innocent look, biting her lip to stop herself from smiling, although it didn't help much.

Astrid looked down at the tub beside them, then back up at the brunette. 'Ready?' She asked.

Oakley just bit her lip, as she tugged at the edge of Astrid's shirt playfully, staring straight into her eyes. That's all Astrid needed. She removed her arms from Oakleys waist, allowing her to pull the shirt above her head and drop it on the floor beside them, not once losing eye contact.

Astrid placed her hands back on Oakleys hips and hesitated. Oakley nodded. With that Astrid grasped the brunette's shirt pulling it over her head and dropping it on the pile. Both lost in each others eyes.

Both girls kicked off their boots, and Astrid removed her skirt leaving them both in very similar leggings. Both the same shade of blue, Astrid's were striped and had brown patches sewn on her knees and Oakley's were just one solid color.

Astrid soon noticed the many lines across Oakleys abdomen, all in different directions.

She smiled and gently traced them with her finger. Oakley quickly folded her arms across her stomach in an attempt to cover them.

Astrid sighed and gently held Oakley's wrist, she pouted playfully, fluttering her eyes, slowly taking the brunettes arms out of her way. She continued to trace the scars, smiling as she saw the beauty in each one.