I'm Fine

Incredibly short chapter because I cut out the inappropriate content.

Requests are welcome.

Hope you enjoy! :)

***

Oakley had passed out in Hiccups arms, only to wake up a few hours later. She sent everyone home, knowing she wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep. Lotus had to get to work early in the morning. After she left, Oakley quickly got to work, making breakfast.

Of course she made Astrids favorite breakfast. Bacon and eggs on toast with a glass of milk. She knew Astrid would probably chuck it up within the hour but she wanted to make it anyway.

She had cleaned up Astrid's room, although Astrid herself had fallen asleep still covered in mud, but they could worry about that later.

Oakley was doing everything she could to keep herself busy, desperately trying to ignore the pain radiating through her hip.

She finished pouring Astrid a glass of milk and placed it on a tray beside her plate, with a small rose in between. Roses were Astrids favorite, but only Oakley was allowed to know.

Oakley took the tray into Astrid's room as she slowly began to wake up.

'Morning, sleepy head.' Oakley whispered.

Astrid smiled as she caught a whiff of bacon, causing her stomach to grumble at her.

'You're breakfast is served, Milady.' That was the first time Oakley had ever used that nickname and she was never going to use it again. She placed the tray on Astrid's lap before sitting beside her.

Astrid was using her left hand, so this was going to take a while.

Once she had finished, Oakley removed the tray from Astrid's lap, placing it on her nightstand.

'Oak?!' She stared at the large blood stain on Oakleys chest, now that it was lighter and the room was no longer spinning.

'I'm fine...' Oakley reassured. 'But your head ruined my new outfit.' She giggled.

Astrid chuckled, before wriggling under the sheets.

'You okay?' Oakley panicked.

'I feel gross.' She explained.

'Bathtime?'

'Yes please.'

Oakley decided to bring the tub into Astrid's room. It was warmer for starters, and she didn't want Astrid walking too far. She filled the tub with warm water and gathered everything Astrid would need.

Astrid gently swung her legs over the edge of her bed to prepare for her bath as Oakley placed a bar of soap, a towel and a washcloth on the table next to the tub before walking towards the door to leave, giving Astrid some privacy. But Astrid soon came to realise that this was going to be a rather difficult task.

'Oak.' She winced as she thought about what she was about to say.

Oakley stopped halfway out the door and spun around. She was expecting it to happen either way.

Before Astrid could ask her for help, Oakley closed the door and headed towards the injured blonde.

'It's okay, Piglet...' Oakley reassured. 'What do you need me to do?'

Astrid couldn't say it. She hated admitting she needed help at the best of times. But this was different on so many levels.

She lowered her head looking embarrassed.

Oakley took this as a hint.

***

Oakley had gotten them both dried and into a clean set of clothes.

'Oak?' Astrid whispered, shyly. 'Can we go see the guys?'

As much as she was enjoying her alone time with Oakley, she was just desperate for an excuse to get outside. And Oakley knew it.

'And how exactly are you planning on getting there?' Oakley asked, teasingly.

Astrid shrugged.

Oakley sighed before helping Astrid stand up. Once she had gained her balance Oakley quickly spun around and crouched in front of her. Before Astrid could say anything, Oakley scooped her up into a piggy back before scooping up the supplies she had placed in a bag. Astrid held tightly with her left arm over Oakleys shoulder as she headed for the door.

'You're crazy.' Astrid told her.

'Well, you want to see the guys, you can barely walk three steps across the room, and you aren't allowed to wear yourself out... so don't argue with me or you can go back to bed.' Oakley teased.

Astrid giggled. She wasn't used to Oakley telling her off. She kind of enjoyed it, but she was still going to punish her for it when she was feeling better.

***

After what seemed like hours they finally reached the academy where the riders were all gathered with the dragons.

'Astrid!' They all cheered.

She winced as the sheer volume was enough to split her head in two. 'Woah, guys not so loud.' She said as Oakley placed her on the ground and spun to hold her up. 'Stormfly!' She cheered as the Nadder nuzzled at her gently checking her over to make sure she was okay.

Oakley helped Astrid to the floor and stationed herself behind her, giving her something to lean on.

'Shouldn't you be in bed, resting?' Fishlegs asked.

'Technically, Gothi just said not to wear herself out. She never said stay in bed.' Oakley explained.

'Wait, did you carry her all the way here?' Hiccup asked.

Oakley nodded.

'Oak... you have to be careful!' Heather stated, remembering the huge bruise she saw the night before. She knew if Oakley wasn't careful she could get really hurt.

'I'm fine, Heather.' Oakley rolled her eyes.

'No, you're not!' Heather snapped.

'Woah, am I missing something?' Hiccup worried.

'Yes.' Heather said.

'No.' Oakley corrected.

'If you don't tell him then I will!' Heather threatened.

'Tell me what?' Hiccup pried.

The other riders all waiting eagerly for an answer.

'Oakley got hurt, helping Astrid.' Heather explained.

'What?!' Astrid and Hiccup both shouted.

'When she landed to get to Astrid, she was thrown from StarGazer.'

Astrid turned to her girlfriend behind her. 'That's how you got that bruise? Why didn't you say anything?'

***