I like it

Again credit to Hailey for writing most of this chapter.

***

'NO!!!'

Heather laughed at her friends reaction, while the riders all looked at them in confusion.

'I thought you liked Truth or Dare?' Astrid asked Oakley.

'Is it because Hiccup told everyone that you can't lie, so now you know everyone is gonna ask you embarrassing questions.' Tuffnut asked.

'Thanks Tuff... And no.' Oakley replied.

'Oakley and I aren't allowed to play Truth or Dare with Heather.' Hiccup explained.

'Why not?' Fishlegs was curious.

'Cause she's evil.' Oakley blankly pointed out.

'Oh come on guys... It's been more than ten years.' Snotlout insisted.

Oakley looked at her brother and the two nodded in agreement.

'Okay. We'll play.' Hiccup said, he would definitely regret that.

'Yay! Me first!' Tuff cheered. 'Snotlout... Truth or Dare, my friend?'

'Dare!' He said rather confidently, of course he was only doing it to impress Heather.

'I dare you to drink a glass ... of YAKNOG!'

Everyone gasped at this request.

'What's Yaknog?' Oakley asked, innocently.

Tuff quickly left to grab a pitcher of Yaknog.

'It's a holiday drink that Astrid made. And it's... Well it's disgusting!' Hiccup explained.

Astrid growl and started getting up to kill him. Oakley quickly pulled her back.

'Astrid... Calm down.... Shhhhh.' She straddled the blondes hips to keep her pinned, stroking her hair. Astrid glared at her future brother-in-law. She looked back up at Oakley, who smiled down at her, still stroking her hair.

Tuff entered the arena with the pitcher on a tray along with three mugs.

Snotlout gagged at the smell of it as Tuffnut approached him, pouring a mug and thrusting it into the stocky vikings hand.

He took a deep breath before tipping the mug in his mouth, the entire drink poured into his mouth, he swallowed it in one go, it returned to his mouth before he swallowed it back again and shuddered, his face turning green. He opened his mouth to prove he had swallowed it before closing it tightly and covering his mouth with his hand and running out of the arena.

Astrid growled. Oakley continued to stroke her hair to calm her down.

'Can I try some?' Oakley asked. Astrid smiled.

'Really?' Hiccup asked. 'Did you not just see Snotlout's face?'

'Actually I tend to avoid looking at his face. It's not pretty.' She giggled, climbing off of Astrid and back in her lap. 'I wanna try it.'

Tuff handed her a mug as Snotlout rejoined the group, looking a little drained. Everyone stared as Oakley took a sip.

She smacked her lips together a few times and looked into the mug before taking another sip.

And another.

And another.

The riders were all staring at her as if she was dancing like an egyptian on a stack of wild boars.

'That's actually pretty good!' She finally said. Astrid had never smiled so wide in her life.

'Really? You like it?' She asked.