Jealousy

Yes there is a huge reference to a tv show in this chapter, see if you can spot it.

Hope you enjoy! :)

***

After dinner the girls headed to the arena to find their friends, who had already eaten. Astrid was clutching Oakleys hand, she was feeling extra protective after Oakleys little episode.

'Have you guys been fighting again?' Hiccup asked as he noticed the bandages on Astrid's wrist and Oakleys hand.

'No, just talking.' Astrid said, as she grabbed the brunettes arm and leaned her head on Oakleys shoulder.

'Ugh, I can't believe you guys are still trying to trick me!' Snotlout groaned. 'I know Oakstrid isn't real. I'm way too smart to get Loki'd by a couple of girls.'

The girls rolled their eyes.

'Actually Snotlout, Oakley can't lie.' Hiccup explained. 'One of the perks of being less than human. She actually can't tell a lie.'

Oakley froze. What did he just do? Did he just out her secret?

'Wait? What do you mean less than human?' Snotlout asked.

Yep. He just outed her secret. Great.

'Guess there's no use trying to hide it now!' Oakley glared at her brother. If looks could kill, let's just say Hiccup would wish she had let that Timberjack saw him in half. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes. She snapped her fingers causing a ball of water to float above them, then quickly swirled her fingers around in a circle causing the water to spin around them before she pointed towards her brother, dropping the water on his head. Astrid was holding back her laughter.

'Okay, guess I deserved that one.' He admitted.

'Woah that was awesome.' Ruff commented.

'DO IT AGAIN!' Tuffnut practically begged.

'No. And you can't tell anyone either!' Oakley warned.

The group stood in silence for a moment.

'That doesn't prove anything. I'm still not buying the whole Oakstrid thing.' Snotlout broke the silence. 'Sure, you've kissed, but its called acting, people!'

Oakley looked towards Astrid, who smiled at her, and then back to the group.

'Okay then...' She lifted her left arm, allowing the sleeve to drop slightly.

Everyone gasped, except Snotlout. 'Oh come on, that's obviously drawn on!'

Astrid rolled her eyes. She licked her thumb and began scrubbing the tattoo on her girlfriend's wrist. Snotlout gasped when he saw that it wasn't smudged. He grabbed Oakleys hand and began wiping the tattoo, rather hard.

Oakley yanked her hand away, covering it back up.

'Now... about breaking into my hut.' She glared.

'It was Tuff's idea!' Snotlout accused.

'I don't care who's idea it was. You all went along with it!'

'Geez Oak... Don't get your underwear in a twist!' Ruff advised.

'Yeah. Which, Snotlout, I would like back one of these days!' Oakley snarled.

'Wait? You took my sister's underwear? Snotlout?!' Hiccup was a little grossed out.

Snotlout groaned before pulling the piece of fabric from his pocket.

Astrid snatched it from him.