Mystery Rider

Some scenes were taken from HTTYD 1.

Hope you enjoy :)

***

'Astrid!' Oakley shouted as the Stormcutter landed in the arena.

'Oak?' Astrid replied, puzzled, as Oakley ran into her arms. 'What are you doing?'

'Saving the day.' She said as they broke the hug. She was just glad that Astrid was alive as she hadn't seen her in over a month.

'Who is that?' Fishlegs asked no one in particular.

'Cleaning up your brothers mess?' Astrid raised her eyebrow at Hiccup.

'Wait,' Tuffnut interjected. 'I thought this was Hiccups mess?' He asked, not realizing that Hiccup is her brother.

'Oak... Your hands?' Astrid lifted the brunettes hands up to see the skin peeling and blood dripping.

'Rope burn.' She explained.

Astrid quickly removed the material around her forearms and tied the fabric around her bleeding hands.

StarGazer, came over and nuzzled the blonde viking.

'Not now, SG.' Oakley giggled. 'Save Dad now, Introductions later.'

***

Hiccup introduced Snotlout to the Monsterous Nightmare.

Oakley introduced Fishlegs to the Gronkle.

Hiccup proceeded to introduce the Twins to the, two headed, Zippleback.

Oakley slowly backed towards Astrid, her hand resting on the snout of the Deadly Nadder. Astrid smiled as she remembered the sketch Oakley had given her. Oakley reached behind her back and grabbed Astrid's hand placing it gently on the dragons snout in place of hers. Astrid soon began to pet the blue and yellow dragon.

'Told you.' Oakley chuckled. 'Perfect match.'

Astrid smiled.

Hiccup explained the plan as everyone mounted their dragons. He began walking towards his sister, ignoring the fact that he was covered with blood where she had grabbed his shirt.

'No.' She rejected. 'Fly with Astrid. I can't be seen.'

***

'Be careful.' Hiccup advised, as StarGazer flew away from the group.

'Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs!' Hiccup ordered as the recruits all flew around the large dragon. 'Move, Fishlegs!'

'LOOK AT US! WE'RE ON A DRAGON!' Tuffnut shouted.

'Let's move it!' Hiccup added.

'Every bit the boar-headed, stubborn viking you ever were!' Gobber nudged the chief.

***

'Hiccup's down!' Snotlout yelled, as the Night Fury fell to the ground with Hiccup in his clutches. Stoick ran to his side, thanking the Night fury for saving his life, even if he did lose a leg.

Oakley gasped. 'That's it!' She growled. 'This guy's gotta go! Let's go, SG!'

StarGazer bolted around the large dragon at such a speed that no viking could make out who it was riding him.

'That thing has wings? Okay, let's see if it can use them!' She said.

StarGazer shot a plasma blast into the large dragons side, causing him to fall, shaking the earth below.

It wasn't long before the large dragon had joined the speeding Stormcutter in the sky.

'Well, he can fly!'