Price...22

It was a rough morning thankfully Shawn and I are home and gonna be home for a while. As soon as I get over this part of morning sickness and all the really intense symptoms of pregnancy. We are still sending Blue to day care because she needs to be around kids and its hard to balance pregnancy with it.

"You wanna go shopping for a bit?", Shawn asked.

"That sounds nice but I keep getting nauseous I don't think I wanna throw up in public", I answered.

"We will avoid the food court", he said.

"Hell no I am gonna get hungry and gonna want food lets go", I told him.

"So this is what pregnancy is gonna look like", he crossed his arms.

"Messy and complicated yessss sirrr I feel more calm in this pregnancy.", I answered.

"I am in for some fun", he said.

"Who was the one who got me pregnant, you made the choice to be funny and go in", I shot back.

"It takes two to tango who was the one requesting it", he argued

"Now we are here two babies on the way, enjoy to messy thing that is pregnancy.  I mean so far I am not crying every second be glad for that", I answered.

"Yeah you know even if you were crying I'd still be here for you it doesn't matter to me", he switched it up on me by giving me a kiss.

"Get away from you can not do that cause I am gonna get emotional", I playfully pushed him.

"Go get ready for the mall", he said.

"I am going.", I walked away strutting like a model letting my body bounce and show off. I could feel him staring at  the whole way into the room and following me. Right before I entered I closed the door on him and started looking for an outfit.

My outfit was simple I wasn't trying to do nothing crazy cause I felt kind of fat. My way of hiding it was this loser fitting sweater with a flannel around my waist. I put on some light make up because I wasn't didn't want to be super noticeable. If I went dramatic people would look at me and then "OMG that is BEYONCEEEE!!" Julius is joining us cause of course I need a little extra protection.

"Alright I am ready", I walked out.

"You look cute Bey I love the sneakers", he said.

"I am trying to stay comfortable go put on your matching sneakers lets match for the day", I told him.

"Aight but I am gonna beat you with all this swag", he said.

"You can't beat my swag trust me you can't win the King, it's King and Queen Bey for your information", I said. 

"We will see let me change real quick cause clearly you want competition let's see if you can handle the smoke", he said.

He went to the room I threw on a chain I had lying around to make my outfit even better than his. I know he gonna throw on a chain to claim his outfit was better than mine and I am not letting that happen. He came out looking pretty fine I won't lie he looked good but not better than me I rested my case. 

"I rest my case I am still superior to you Jay but let's get going cause we gonna run out of time", I said. 

"I hate you but your my girl and you gotta shine bright", he pulled me close.

 "And that is what I gotta do", I walked out the apartment strutting like a model.

Ladies if your man doesn't hype you up and make you feel like the queen you are then he ain't for you. Jay is my hype man, my photographer, my baby father, and my everything. We hopped in our car and took off to the mall, it wasn't that far from our house.