Love You, Goodnight... 16

I was in a moment of panic trying to get dressed for my date, I didn't know what would was doing too much and too casual at this point. I didn't really care to date before it wasn't a priority, I mean if love showed up at my door cool. Well I didn't expect for love to show up technically in the hospital but it did. Now I was calling Solange to tell me what to wear because her style is immaculate she rocks everything she wears.

"I can't believe it you're actually going on a date... let us see them options we got", she said.

"I got this ready dress but it is more red carpet, there is this lacey and short piece, and this black dress",

"The lacey is gonna look so good on you used that it's more casual but classy", she said.

"Look like a whole damn meal there goes my sister, you might murder him with that look but own it", she yelled

"I feel ready I look bomb I'd date me", I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"So when you leaving or is he picking you up?"

"We live together at the moment he said to be ready by 8:30 which is five minutes from now", I said looking at the time.

"Put some perfume and head out tell Blue I miss seeing her that she needs to visit her aunty", she said.

"I'll see when we visit I miss Julez, bye thanks", I hung up on her.

Before walking out I took a deep breath and put some perfume I had many options. I went for one orchid scented I knew Jay couldn't resist on me. I had to may sure I had him on lock today he had to be hooked on to me.

I walked out of my room with all the confidence enter me, and I met him in the living room. He looked at me up and down checking me out in my fit.

"We'll damn took my breathe away", he mumbled loud enough for me to catch on.

"Mommy pretty", Blue said looking at me.

"Thank you baby, now you gotta be good for grandma don't sleep too late we all know your bed time", I said to her.

"I good mommy", she said with all the attitude.

"Right Blue and I am Santa Claus", Jay joked.

"You evil daddy", she said.

"Alright we gotta get going I love you", I gave her a kiss.

"You guys leaving now?", my mom asked.

"Yeah we will be back later, not sure what time tho, I don't think we will be in time to put Blue to sleep", I said.