Petty... 10

I got up pretty early to make breakfast for everyone, I had been in the mood to cook and nailed my recipes. They aren't deadly in fact they're pretty good  for my cooking, you wouldn't guess it was me. I also had the the housekeeper nearby she was helping me cook the food, and teaching me what to do. I had to thank Lesly she is the literal best, she hasn't given up on teaching me. 

I was also planning to get my nails done with Stephanie and get to know her a bit more, yes I am legit crazy for doing that. Yesterday had me thinking we really don't know each other and I would like understand her more see more how are personalities can react. She agreed on the idea of going together to get our nails done, because my nails had chipped and hers weren't done. 

"Wow who cooked?", Shawn asked carrying Blue in his hands. 

"I did with the help of Lesly, by the way she is gonna be here all day. She's gonna be cleaning everything except your room, don't make a mess or get in her way.", I told him. 

Stephanie cam down a little later and we all together talking about our plans that we had for the day. Shawn was going to get a father daughter day in Mexico, he planned to take her on a canoe  thing because she loved the water. After we finished I got Blue dressed and ready for the day with Shawn then I got dressed in my outfit and waited on Stephanie. She didn't take too long we were ready pretty quick, we took off to this shop nearby that does nice nails.

"How did you find this place?", she asked. 

"When I was pregnant I spent a lot of time down here and this was one of the only place to get my nails done. They take car of your nails and they have some of the best work hands down.", 

"Cool", she turned her attention to her phone. 

We entered the nail salon and took our places with the available staff, we were next to each other allowing to have a small conversation.

"Do you work right on or have you stopped?", I asked. 

"I started working again, I host and help charities and work with children for part of my week."

"That's very nice maybe one day we can do charity work some day together, I know I want to do more people. I am definitely putting that on top of my priorities for when we get back, would you like to join for that? You don't have to, don't worry if you're not comfortable or don't want to I won't be offended."

"I'll think about it, I am only doing small scale right now to avoid getting stressed and harming the baby."

"Are you excited to have a baby?"

"Yeah sure but I am going to have to change diapers and deal with stinky babies", she said.

Interesting way of thinking about having a child, I do understand what she means motherhood is not every persons desire. She might change her mind when she has the baby, as long as she takes care of him and makes him feel loved he should be good. 

We let the ladies do their job in silence that way they didn't have to be bothered, I think Stephanie had enough of me. It was a bit awkward but I noticed she was so entertained by her phone, her eyes and hands never really left the phone. I thought she'd be more open to talking to me or maybe asking things about, I told her she could ask me anything.

When we were done with our nails, I invited her to go out to eat which she agreed to do. We made small talk but I really couldn't get her attention from the phone. I did my part and towards the end I was fed up with her, she just kept sighing about everything. Yeah she is pregnant that doesn't mean anything, I have been pregnant and in a bad mood and I have been much nicer.