Reality...1

I should of known it was a dream it was too good to be true anyways. The doctors were doing some basic tests on me trying to know as much as possible. I can't say I'm happy about it I absolutely loved it. The one thing that surprises me like if something was meant to happen was that Shawn was here.

I didn't think he would be here or it be him that would wake me up, and I don't think it was right timing. I was bout to do some things no way I should be thinking. Besides that point I was going to stuck here for a while apparently I can't leave after waking up from a six month coma. I can't walk yet either it's been a while now I'm worried for when I want to perform again.

"I am so glad you're awake Bey I have prayed so much for this moment", my mom said.

"Where is Blue?", I asked.

"She's at home with Kelly", she responded. 

"Does he know she is his daughter?", I asked. 

"Yeah he saw her and he knew it was his daughter", she said.

"How did he react?"

"Not that bad but back to you, why do you look like your puppy was killed", she asked me.

"No reason", I didn't want to get into detail.

"You know we see some of your brain activity and you flinched every once in a while", my mom said, "you showed signs of love and happiness. You can tell me anything I'm not gonna tell everyone."

"I dreamt I woke up Shawn and I got back together we had other kids", I told her.

"He's here things ain't gonna be that simple but you never know maybe one day you get back with him."

"When I can I see Blue again?", I asked.

"I'm going to bring her later hopefully she can come up here. Do you want other people to visit you now?"

"Do I look like a hot mess?", I asked.

"Just a little but no one cares they're happy you're alive", she responded.

"Who's here Kelly and Michelle are coming later, Solange is on her way and Shawn is here", she said. 

"Let him come if he wants to", I said to her. 

"Okay alone or should I be here?"

"Alone not like we can do anything", she laughed walking out.

I sat there waiting preparing myself to see him and not react weirdly, he could be mad at me for not meeting his daughter earlier. I did try to tell I sent him emails, letter and I called him you know at the end that wouldn't affect the damage. I hate the fact he met her like this and not in a better situation, but I can't go to the past show up pregnant on his doorstep. 

"Hey Beyoncé , how you feeling?", he asked. 

"I feel like a hot mess to be honest my hair feels horrible", I said.

"The sponge baths they give are horrible but they are trying, I remember one time I got shot and I hated it", he said. 

"I remember you begged them to make me do it and they laughed at you", I said.

"I tried that time and don't worry I didn't ask them if I could shower you", I laughed

"You dumb Shawn I am gonna make my mom help me shower I still can't walk", I said. 

"Do you have feeling in your legs?", he asked.

"For the most part I do they feel very heavy and hard to lift, the doctors told me it is because of the injury I sustained. It is for the most part healed which is good new for when I get home I'll be able to handle Blue... I am sorry Shawn", I said switching the conversation.