Crazy... 7

Shawn POV

"I remember when I lost my mind, there was something so pleasant about that place, even your emotions have an echo in so much space"

Men and women are different for obvious reasons different anatomy first of all, but the biggest thing is our thought process. I am tied I don't want to leave my daughter with Bey I don't know how sane she is at this moment. I knew she needed time with Blue and I was keeping her away from that opportunity, I just didn't want to send her off to a foreign land alone. 

I was leaning to going and giving them the chance together, but my girl was pregnant that scared me. I only had about 2 hours left to make a decision but Bey had sent me all I could need to go. She offered to pay my expenses I felt bad doing that I didn't want to make myself reliant on her when I can easily pay it up. 

"Steph I need to talk to you, it serious and time sensitive", I said. 

"What's up?", she asked. 

"Bey wants to go on a trip with Blue, I don't feel too comfortable letting her go alone. She invited us to go with her it will be in Mexico a nice safe area, it is all expense paid. Do you want to go?", I asked. 

"Mexico for free... is this a joke?"

"No Beyoncé don't play but f you want to go we gotta pack now leave in an hour whatever you can't get we'll buy over there."

"Say no more", she got up and we began packing. 

I was focused on getting cute outfits for Blue, the type Bey would like to see her in and packing everything she really liked. I also told Blue what we were doing, she was so excited for everything she was packing her favorite toys. Blue helped me pick out clothes for myself which I thought was funny, the little girl had style. 

I felt bad I was trying to keep Blue to myself seeing her reaction I realized she also wanted to be with her mom and spend time. We packed up pretty quick I texted Beyoncé to let her know we were on our way.

 to BaddieBey🐝💕: We're on our way

Beyoncé POV

from Baby Daddy🙄💝: We're on our way

I think I might of broken Shawn and convinced him to do one of the most me things, and I was kind of proud. I know I should of approached him a different way but he is stubborn I knew this was one of the most effective solutions. I told the pilot to take a little bit longer in order so that they could come not in a super rush. My mom also decided to call me I knew she wasn't gonna be too happy. 

"Hello mom", I said excitedly. 

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles... you are legitimate crazy get help. How you gonna go on a trip so soon out the hospital!!!" 

"Well I talked to my doctor and she agreed I was stable enough to go as long as I avoided some activities, she told me the swimming will help me."

"When will you be back?", she asked. 

"Sunday night, did you want to join us over the weekend, I can fly you out to Mexico?", I asked. 

"Not this time Bey, I got some things to do next time let me know more ahead of time and I will go. Enjoy your trip and don't get frustrated if you can't do certain things, go have fun", she said. 

"Thanks ma, I will bring you back something", I told her. 

"Take care bye", she hung up. 

I knew she wouldn't be that mad it wasn't my first time doing this, I knew my way around many places. Shawn surprised me by how fast he got here probably speeded his way here, I can't believe he would do that with his girlfriend. Blue was quick to jump into my arms I caught her with ease and we had a moment although I saw her in the morning.