Speaking Out...6

Today was a special day I was finally addressing the public everything that happened, I did mention I was alive. I never explained the accident or what happened during that time, or where my business was going. I decided this be the perfect time to tease my new project I have some pieces ready but it was still time before the release. 

I also was able to have girls morning with Blue because I woke up earlier, I have her during the first half week. Shawn usually is trying to get her more often or he questions me a lot, I am getting close to beating him up over my child. He acting like I didn't raise her from birth without him, I released an album having her a baby and toured a bit. We are gonna settle this out soon I am thinking of finding a day to invite him over or meet up I am not sure. 

I was on my way to work, and as usual he called me to check in.

"Did you drop Blue off yet?", he asked. 

"Did you drop off Blue yet", I mimicked, "Nah I sat her in front of the tv and left her there with coffee."

"You feisty bey", he said. 

"Yeah you stay asking me the same question it has been like that for 2 weeks, you act like I have never ever had interaction with a child."

"My bad, we will talk later" 

"Whatever", I hung up. 

I arrived at my office and got ready for the interview I made sure my makeup was done well and my hair was looking great. Then I headed to our filming room, Oprah was going to interview me being that we were good friends and she offered. It was nerve racking but I wanted to tell my story I made sure, it was alright with Shawn to talk about him. 

"Hello Oprah thank you very much for coming by and agreeing to interview me", I said to Oprah. 

"No problem honey I am glad you are doing better you ready?", she asked. 

"I always am you know it", I said.

The interview was a good thirty minutes to an hour, I really liked opening up to her it felt nice. All I have to do is edit the video and make sure we cut out little mistakes and add camera changes. I started to edit it early so I could kill time while waiting for Blue, and I could see what Dinah was up to in working. She looked pretty busy with the designs and setting up our inventory plans, I liked her idea so I let her set it up. 

While I was editing I got a call from Jay I wasn't really in the mood for talking to him, but I was nosey. 

"Yes Carter", I said. 

"Still mad?", he asked.

"Mad no... irritated yes", I responded. 

"I see... I was wondering can I get Blue a day earlier I forgot I had planned to do something today?"

"Sure, go ahead", I sighed.

"Thanks Bey, I will pick her up", he responded

"Aight don't pick her up a minute later or earlier Carter, I know where you live", I threatened he laughed.

Now my day really had no purpose honestly I was kind of mad he wanted her a day earlier but it is better than him not being part of her life. I just feel like I really can't be close with him over me all day, I felt like fighting him. So instead of going to do girly things with Blue, I have decided I am going to get my hair done. I called my mom to see if she was available today I am pretty sure she is it a Wednesday no one really goes.

"Hey mama, what's up?"

"Sitting here got a customer under heat, debating to go home early not many clients you know its Wednesday", she told me.