Dream...18

"come here my love", I looked at myself I was absolutely naked I was trying to cover everything.

"Where are my clothes", I asked.

"Everywhere we were messy but come just lay with me", Shawn said.

He had no clothes on either and I could see what was going and I went along with the flow. He wrapped his arm around me and we looked at each other.

"Do you think we made a baby?", he asked.

"I think we did either way made love", I said.

"No doubt about that I could do it all day"

"Yeah me too but you know we got things to do it can't be all day although it would be nice", I smirked.

"You sure about that Bey", he kissed me, "Bey, Bey, the results got here"

I woke up and I looked at Shawn confused, I looked at myself and realized it was all a dream. Obviously it had to be a dream and I woke up right before the best part.

"You wanna open it right now?", I sat up.

"You know it babyyy", he said opening it, "that's not my chilldddd ouuu a hot lawsuit coming her way, Mr. Donk Im coming for you next both of you just wrong.

He was jumping like a child and I was thinking this to early in the morning to have this conversation. I was happy but I needed coffee to share my excitement, I looked at him and chuckled.

"Billy Jean is not my lover she just the girl that thinks that I'm the one but that kid is not my son hee hee", he sang horribly.

"Shawn I'll let that one pass if you ever sing that song again like that I'm filing a restraining order because no honey no", I said.

"My goodness someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", he said.

"No it's 6:30 in the morning I got till seven before Blue is up", I said.

"You right let me get back in the bed", he said.

"Cuddle with me", I gave him puppy eyes.

"You know I can't say no to you", he got back into bed and wrapped his arm around me.

"Did you at one point think he was yours?", I asked.

"I did think it at first then she convinced me it wasn't until she gave birth I looked at the child and I knew for fact that's not my child. I won't lie it makes me mad but I'm relieved about it at the same time", he said.

"Maybe in the future there will be a bigger blessing than a baby, I feel like it will happen. As long as we do everything right and take our time it will be all nice."

"Only time will tell what's next for us, I feel it something is coming up for us.", he put his hands on my leg.

"I'm surprised Blue didn't wake up", I said trying to ignore the fact he knew what he was doing.

"That girl is just as good of a sleeper as you it took me a while to wake you up just now", I elbowed him.

"At least I don't snore in the night, I am quiet sleeper", I shot back.

"You right you know lets watch some tv", he said.

"Get the remote and we can watch it I'm very comfortable and don't wanna get up", I said.

"But you're the ome with a shirt on", he said.

"Who told you to take off your shirt, I don't have pants", I said.