DC...4

It was an interesting week I woke up on a Tuesday and I am getting out of the hospital on Saturday the doctors found nothing wrong with me. I began walking slowly but steadily, I can do it pretty well now so there was nothing really to keep me for. I know the bill was about to be super expensive a coma for six months yeah if giving birth wasn't cheep I imagine this. 

"You ready Bey?", Shawn asked me. 

"Yeah let's go get em", I said jokingly. 

"You always gonna be my ride or die no doubt there come on lets get you home, wanna ride in the wheel chair?", he asked. 

"I am walking this one out I can finally walk well I am gonna use that for sure. Where is Blue gonna be for the day?", I said

"Wherever you want her to be, she can stay with me or you", he said. 

"Oh good cause I was bout take full custody if you said with you", I joked. 

"You wouldn't dare", he gasped dramatically.

"watch me", I responded. 

"No no Ms. Knowles I can't lose her."

"You dumb Shawn, can she stay with me for the night I miss her", I said.

"Yes of course I gotta stop at my apartment to pick her up I had to leave her with Stephanie", he said. 

"Sound good", we walked with my things. 

It wasn't much just some sweats and my phone, I was walking in style like I was Naomi Campbell or Halley Berry  and then skipping like a child. I still was going to be doing therapy during the week but at least I wasn't completely useless without legs. My mom was going to pick me up but Shawn insisted so my mom can continue working. She was currently at the busiest with her fashion line and her salons, and we all agreed for her to focus on that. 

We got into Shawn's car it was the same one we used all the time when we were dating his Mercedes, I had so many memories just looking at the car. We drove to dates and events in the car, we sometimes changed in this car when we had a lot do. I got in and it smelled exactly like always my favorite cologne of his I nearly screamed.

"How long you want to keep Blue for the week?", he asked. 

"I don't know I don't want to ruin your bond with her or break her schedule, for right now maybe today while I work on my schedule. I think next week we can get her half of the week and get her used to that schedule, but if you want I can watch her during the days."

"I'll leave you her in the mornings before work although I don't go in that early but I'll leave earlier so she can have time with both of us", he said.

"That would be nice for Blue she will be able to distinguish the fact we are both her parents, but let's not give her any idea we are getting back together", I said.

"Of course we don't want to give her false hopes?"

We kind of remained silent for a good while it was just a little awkward but he got a girl I am not that girl, we shutting everything down. I realize how important my life is and I am not giving up my sanity because I like him. You know how nice it would be if we were a little family together him and I married playing with Blue raising her together. I would be so happy but that can't be it when there is another girl and a child in the equations that is another ballpark. 

"I know this is really soon you can say no, would you like to meet my girlfriend?", he asked and I was caught off-guard. 

"You sure are unpredictable, but I am crazy why not yes I'd like to meet your girlfriend", I said.