Stephanie...3

Shawn Carter

"So Blue are we sleeping early or late tonight what you thinking"?, I asked.

"I don know daddy", she responded.

"Okay we'll see when we get home, what do you wanna eat?"

"Chicken Nuggets", she said.

I made a quick stop at McDonalds to get her nuggets, I wasn't going to go home and cook some up even though I could. It was already late as it is I'll eat whatever my girl made but I am not battling with Blue. She isn't a super picky eater but she doesn't always like what my girlfriend cook honestly sometimes I don't either.

She was excited over the fact I stopped at McDonalds I saw her doing her little happy dance I did my best to record it. Blue has such a strong personality it amazes me all the time how well she can communicate and interact. We always have conversations in the car it is my favorite part of being a dad, I can't believe I neglected her.

Now I am going to be having a son soon and it is exciting to be able to experience that. I am worried over how it is gonna affect my relationship with Blue and I am trying to prevent pushing her away.

We got home not too soon after getting her Happy meal and extra chicken nuggets cause Blue eats more than your average child. I made sure to text Bey that I was finally home so she could call Blue later and I sent Blue doing her happy dance.

"Hey baby how was your day?", Stephanie asked me.

"It was good we got work done had Blue visit her mom she just woke out of coma", I said.

"I saw my queen mommy", Blue said dancing around with her Happy Meal.

"Cool she isn't gonna eat the food I cooked?", she frowned at me.

"I'll see if I incorporate it you know she doesn't eat everything. I am eating your food so don't you worry.", I said.

I walked into the kitchen Blue was so excited she never gets this excited over food. I got her in her chair and placed her food out so she could eat and she wasted no time in eating.

Then it was my turn to eat I served myself some of the food she made it looked pretty good. I was fooled into eating this mess but I didn't want to accept my girl. I don't understand why I like girls who can't cook, but it reminded me Beyoncé put some effort. Thankfully I had some chicken nuggets for just in case this happened.

I know everyone wonders why I am with her and not Beyoncé or trying to get on good terms with Bey and it is complicated. I met her when I moved out to this complex she was sweet came and gave some treats. We started talking and she liked to help in fundraisers and stuff my manager told me to look for girl like that.

We started stalking more one thing lead to another and she got pregnant. I couldn't leave her especially when the reporters find out and I do like her she has some beautiful qualities. Things could be worse than they are I could be engaged with her or married but I am not dumb.

After eating I let Bey know she could call Blue, she didn't wait I looked and they were having a conversation. Blue was showing off her room and all the toys she had that little girl moved fast. I let them be not wanting to separate them or stop their conversation I went over to be with my girl.

"Tomorrow I am going to be working on a fundraiser for the poor schools nearby", she said.

"Cool I will join you I haven't done that in a while I leave Blue at school and have her grandma take her to Bey", I said.

"You don't have to do that I know you're busy with all your work", she said getting nervous.

"No work tomorrow I will go plus how could you not expect me to go to the projects", I told her.