the weekend... 25

"Beyoncé are you packed up?", Jay yelled.

I was focused on closing her suit cases along with my mental checklist.

"Yes babe I am going", I rolled my suitcase out the living room.

"Awesome I think we can get going now, Blue you got your backpack?", Jay asked.

"I have my backpack and toys, I ready", she held her backpack up.

"You sure are come on hold mommies hand", I reached out for Blue.

We were on our way to spend some family time in Houston, we decided to travel way before it was too late. As for now we will being staying in New York maybe we will move in a year or two.

Jay had just renovated Tidal NY and he had many big meetings going on here the back and forth was not worth it. I also needed to be relaxed as I get farther into my pregnancy. I didn't want to rush by a nice house in California. I also needed to set up Ivy Park and Parkwood in California a whole other situation.

However my mom invited to spend a week in Texas with the whole family a little retreat for us to relax. She also invited Richard's daughter Bianca, so not only do we get to know her boyfriend more we get to know her daughter more.

"Let's go Carter family", Jay walked out the door.

We headed out to the airport, Blue was excited to visit Texas. We have taken her a few times to Texas and she liked it but she was much younger and didn't understand much of why I like Texas.

The weather was going to be hot humid and rainy it was that time for Texas, it was the end of hurricane season. We were hanging in the coastal areas

"Mommy how long till we get to Texas?", Blue asked.

"About 5 hours, it's not that bad it will fly by. First we need to be buckled up before the flight takes off." I helped her buckle.

She knew the way flights work and she was getting use to flying. She just had to get through the beginning time she had to sit still. She fell asleep after we lifted up, we were having a quiet flight.

The babies were not liking the feeling of being in the air they were kicking everywhere. The only relief was Jay rubbing my baby bump, that helped me relax a bit.

"So what do you think what are babies gonna be boys or girls, boy and girl.", he asked.

"Boy and girl I strongly feel it happening. Our blood results come in on Monday then we will know for sure.", I said.

"I hope we have a least a boy it would be a cool experience, I got my girls and I would love another. I am still wanting a little boy." he said.

"I get you... I secretly hoped Blue was a girl before I knew, I had an instinct she was a girl. I would love a boy and a girl it would be best of both worlds. However I am down for same genders."

"Cant believe we made twins we did that there.", he winked.

"You nasty", I chuckled.

"Oh look who is talking Ms. Naughty Girl", he raised his brow challenging my statement.

"I said what I said", I looked at him in the eyes.

"You'll see later", he put his hand on my thighs.

"Don't get me into more trouble now we got twins" I smack the back of his head.

"Fine Ill be taking a nap in the bed, Blue looks cozy there. You could come with me", he said.

I got up.

Texas Landing
Blue was not happy to be woken up, she had her arms crossed and the evilest face she made.