Music...9

It was night time we had gotten to house after a long day of activities we did together it was pretty fun. We went scuba diving and paddle boarding I enjoyed it so much, they were my favorite things ever. Shawn's girlfriend was not at all impressed, she had a major attitude over everything we did. I didn't let her bother me I could ship her back to New York it is one call away. 

Now that Blue was asleep I escaped into my studio room, I pulled my equipment out and set everything. Shawn got me thinking I should definitely get back into making music, it was something I have been wanting to do. I set some tracks outs and I was just being dumb, I think the drink in my hand was getting to me. 

"We be allll nigghtttttt lovveeeeeeeeee, loovvveee", I kept singing.

Shawn heard me and came to see what I was up to, it didn't bother me at all. I knew he was good with lyrics and could help me out with the song because it was missing pieces for sure. 

"If it was any other girl they could never do singing justice but its you Bey who sounds like an angel", I laughed a bit.

"Sorry I'll sing a little less louder I am just throwing random ideas, you got me thinking about writing", I explained you good. 

"I'm gonna send you a track I am working on, play around with it see if there is anything missing", he said. 

"Alright I'll see if it needs anything", I said. 

I looked on my laptop he had already sent the track, sounds a little desperate to me, I understand the feeling he didn't want to get rid of the track. I was very impressed by what he had, he went pretty deep into the meaning it was good. I felt all he need was a chorus something that repeated.

"You take the clothes of my back and I let you, you'd steal the food right out of my mouth and I'd watch you eat it. I still don't know why I love you so much", I sang. 

"Can I come in and join you?", he asked. 

"Go ahead, want something to drink?", I asked. 

"Yeah why not?", he said. 

I poured him a glass of d'usse that's what I was having and had up here, he low key had me hooked on this stuff. I continued to add to the song some riffs and lyrics it felt like I was pouring my heart out. I threw all my feelings from waking up from a coma being doubted to emotions back from our break up and pregnancy into it. 

"You this song is sick Bey, you out done it thanks", Shawn said. 

"You're welcome I think I threw my heart really deep into this", I said. 

"I am sorry I hurt you so much in so many ways, I don't even know how you forgave me", he looked at me with sorrow.

"You have changed it is clear as day, the way you watch over your daughter it might of hurt me a bit, but I knew your intentions were in the right place. I see how your committed to raising your son even though he isn't here, you deserve a second chance. Things would be different if you would have never showed up or stepped up for Blue."

"I learned to get over myself, thank you so much for everything."

"It was all you, but I got to say one thing in order to have my peace and I don't mean to offend you or your girlfriend. I wanted you two to enjoy this vacation and have fun, I have made sure your girlfriend could enjoy as much as she can. Yet today all she did was complain about how I was being stingy with my money and not buying the newest gear. You need to tell her to take it or leave it, I have already provided so much free of cost she should be grateful. I don't want to flaunt my money or expenses either I just not want to hear about your rich why aren't you buying whatever you want. I have no shame in sending her on a flight back before the week is over, I don't take no disrespect no matter who it is. Period."

"I will talk to her, I talked to her earlier if not I will fly her back don't worry", he said. 

"You wanna keep going or should we stop?", I asked. 

"When did we ever stop writing, lets keep it going."

"Help me out with this track now, it's my turn... don't judge it either the song is called Drunk." I began to play what I had. 

"Play demo, I got this", he said

All of a sudden this ma was spitting bars, I forgot how good he was at it I was genuinely surprised. He for added what the song was missing and this song was not kid friendly it was never meant to be either. We had a lot of fun recording that track together I knew we still need a few changes but it was great.

"I'm thinking bout moving when we get back to New York, we live far and having to raise our daughter like that doesn't work. You are closer to Ivy Park/ Parkwood building, and I want a less busy area of New York."

"Cool you want me to chdck if there are any availabilities in my area or solo?", he asked.

"Ask for me I am gonna do some research as well, would you like to help me find a place and look at them or is that like passing a limit", I said.

"It involves my daughter I see why jot as long as we have Blue with us", he said.

"I will make sure she is there as she will be living in the house too", I assured.

"Alright let me know for when, I'm ginna head to bed."

Shawn Carter POV
I left Beyoncé's makeshift studio and headed over to my room to join Steph, she went to sleep a while back. Well thats what I thought she was on the phone and ended it pretty quick when I came in. She seemed very suspicious and the time got me thinking who was she talkimg to?

"Thought you were sleep?"

"I was buy Jaja called me to see how I was doing", she responded.

"This late we are on a whole other fime zone its much latter there", I pointed out.

"Yeah she couldn't sleep, where was you at?", she asked focusing the grilling on me.

"I was with Beyoncé she wanted to talk to about some things, I also asked if she could hop a track with me.", she rolled her eyes, "I was gonna wait till the morning but seeing you're awake why not now"

"What is it I kind of do want to sleep", she said.

"You need to be more respectful to Bey she flew you out here to enjoy time out here, don't be acting like it is whatever. I saw how you wss when scuba diving, she maybe making good money that doesn't mean you gotta be making her feel bad for not spending it all. She gotta save money like everyone else" I said.

"My bad I had higher expectations, clearly  I won't anymore anything else?"

"She warned me of you keep it up she gonna send you back... I told her she won't because I'll be the one to fly you back."

"Ok I'm going to sleep", she got under the blankets.

I got ready for bed as well I was tired and joined her in bed just not close to her, I was mad at the way she was acting. She acted like Beyoncé owed her everything but that wasn't the case, on top of that all of a sudden she us being suspicious.

I didn't care that she was awake I get it but like on the phone with someone who was clearlynot her friend. She would of stayed on the phone longer they always talk when I am there and her friend isn't up this late. I know JaJa shehad a job early in the morning only on weekends she would stay up past 10.
As soon as I got to New York I am goingto find out, I wanna enjoy the peace of right now. I am on vacation with my daughter we are going to have a daddy daughter day tomorrow that is the only thing I care about.