Chapter 29 - Set Foot on the Desert

As the wind carry the sails they have arrived to their location. Nanohana, Alabasta Kingdom.

People were working, trading, and walking around

People were working, trading, and walking around. Away from the town is the Going Merry with the Straw Hats, Nami told the crew to have some self-control and try not to act instinctive a lot.

Sanji: "Yes, Nami-san!"

(Y/N): "Just a few words from our navigator or the princess always charges up the chef." he crossed his arms.

Luffy: "FOOD PLACE!" he runs to the town crying for food.

They some of them were off. (Y/N), Zoro, Sanji and Chopper went but the others stayed. The princess and the duck had a good reason to stay, the people would recognize her and her bird. Speaking of Karoo, he spots a ship that belonged to Mr. 3, but Usopp had an idea.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) refusing to smile for the camera-

Usopp's plan was to hide in a cloth. (Y/N), Chopper and Sanji didn't wanted to look stupid around the town, then they finally made it to a broken place that had three stone brick walls standing and two pillars.

(Y/N): "Man, I can't believe you guys agreed with his plan." leaning against the wall pouring tea.

Usopp: "Looks like nobody saw us!"

Nami: "If so, it's a miracle."

Sanji: "Vivi-chan. We're safe from view for a little while now." he said her name again to make her snap out.

Vivi: "Yes?! Yes? You were saying?"

She was worried. But she was glad to see her kingdom being peaceful and safe, but their plan is to stop the rebel army. They were encouraging her and we're promised to protect her and stop the war. But Nami was all about the moneys, they soon had an idea that Chopper and Sanji are the best to get the supplies cause the wax man hasn't seen their faces. But that doesn't stop the ink man from coming.

(Y/N): "I'll go as well, just to make sure Sanji doesn't get distracted." he said and slapping the chef's face before he was going to yell at him.

Usopp: "Are yo sure you'll be okay guys?"

Chopper: "I'll be okay! I wanna do what I can! *changes to Walk Point* There's no problem like this, right?"

Usopp: "Alright! *thumb up* Now that's a human reindeer!"

Then they were off. They were getting what they were instructed, clothes so they could blend in with the civilization, perfume for Nami, food and water. But now Luffy was off somewhere, but let's continue with our three. Sanji was looking around for the food, he showed the deer meat to Chopper and (Y/N) hit his head to stop freaking him.