Chapter 124 - Dinner with the Dead

After the skeleton accepted Luffy's offer they soon went back on the Thousand Sunny with the living skeleton. The he started greeting them.

Brook: "*lifts hat* Yohohohohohoho! Hi! Hello, everyone! Good day to you. I shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel! I am the dead and skeletonized Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Straw Hats: "Don't be stupid! And what the heck is he?!" they yelled with Usopp holding a cross.

Brook: "Yohohohohoho! My, my! They're harsh!"

The captain of the Straw Hats was chuckling at Brook's behavior and the crew's reaction. Nami and Sanji can only sigh as (Y/N) drinks tea.

Chopper: "It's a skeleton!" he was scared holding a cross.

Robin was not phased but was approached by the skeleton.

Brook: "Goodness, aren't you a lovely lady? May I please your panties?"

(Y/N): "Don't think I'll let that happen..." he had his ink nails out pointing at him.

Brook: "My, my! How scary!"

Usopp: "Armed... and... ready! Tada!" he was fully equipped with garlic, a cross, banner, and a necklace of some short.

Chopper: "You're fully decked out in anti-evil stuff!"

Usopp: "S-Stupid skeleton! B-Beat it already! Evil be gone! Evil be gone!" he took tiny steps closer to the skeleton making him back off.

Chopper: "Wow, it's working! Usopp, that's amazing!"

Usopp: "You know it! This is my full "Anti-Evil Spirit Arsenal." Pretty cool, right?!"

Brook: "An evil spirit?! Where? Where is it?" he looked around in confusion.

Usopp & Chopper: IT'S YOU!" they both pointed and yelled at Brook.

Brook: "EEEEHHHHH?!"

(Y/N): "That was a bit rude."

Usopp: "Damn it! There's no way a skeleton can walk, talk, and grow an afro! This is a dream! It has to be a dream!" saying this made the reindeer be relief.

Chopper: "REALLY?! Phew! It's just a dream..." he falls down closing his eyes.

Brook: "Hello? Please wake up. Good morning."

The reindeer opened his eyes to have his face met with Brook making him scream in fear with his eyes popping out and tongue flailing.

Zoro: "SHUDDUP! OI, LUFFY! *points Brook* WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY?" he demanded answers.

Luffy: "Isn't he funny? I had him join our crew." he smiles.

Zoro: "NO, YOU DIDN'T! I WON'T ALLOW IT! DO YOU KNIW WHY YOU WENT WITH HIM?! IT WAS TO KEEP LUFFY FROM DOING ANYTHING CRAZY!"

Nami & Sanji: "We're ashamed of ourselves..."

Zoro: "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO YOURSELF, (Y/N)?!"

(Y/N): "I was busy having tea with Brook." he gave his excuse.

Brook: "Yohohohohoho! Now, don't get so worked up. Come on inside! Let's have dinner."

Zoro, Nami & Sanji: "THAT'S NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE!" they yelled.

Luffy: "HAHAHAHAHA! You're funny!"

After setting up the dinner table, Brook was delighted to meet the crew and have dinner with them as Sanji was preparing an octopus feast.

Brook: "Yohohohohoho! Honestly, you have a splendid dining room! And that kitchen! This is all so wonderful! Yohohohoho!"

The Ink Pirate (One Piece X Male Reader Volume 1) ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara