Chapter 130 - The Secret is Salt

After Brook successfully cut Tararan's back to face, he was screaming in pain with blood slowly dripped down his face. All the Spider Mice were shocked that they saw their boss got defeated. But Franky had to say something to warn Brook.

Franky: "The fights not over! Swords don't work on zombies! He's gonna pop back up!"

Tararan: "Curse you...! Wait a sec... I've seen you somewhere before!"

Brook: "Yohohohohoho! Not to worry! I've already dealt with that."

Franky: "How?" he tilt his head.

Brook: "Even zombies have weaknesses!"

The three turned to the giant spider monkey and his head facing upwards into the sky and a black substance floating out his mouth.

Franky: "What's that?!"

Brook: "It's the zombie's soul."

Franky: "His soul?! But I can see it leaving his body!"

Spider Mice: "C-CAPTAIN!"

Then the soul fully escaped the body and flew into the air.

Brook: "It's high time you returned... to your rightful master!"

Then soul flew into the clouds and Tararan's body fell down to the ground, lifeless. The spider mice started screaming about their captain being defeated.

(Y/N): "Like all spiders... they end up getting killed. All of them..." he turns to the remaining spiders.

Spider-Mice: "AAAHHHH! RETREAT! RETREAT!" they all scattered away.

(Y/N): "What did you do that made his soul get out?"

Brook: "I purified him." he answered.

Franky: "You what?!"

Brook: "That spider web is strong against physical attacks, but weak against fire."

With that being said, Franky used his Fresh Fire attack to melt the threads to escape. Then he used it to free Robin from the threads as (Y/N) gave a handshake to Brook for helping out.

(Y/N): "They got Luffy and the others. You seem to know quite a lot about this place..."

Brook: "I am, but I don't know where to begin. If they've been caught, we're probably too late."

Franky: "WHAT?! IT'S TOO LATE?!" he shouts make spit fly.

Brook: "P-Please don't yell at me! It makes me jump under my skin! But I'm a skeleton, so I don't have any skin! Yohohohohoho! It's my skull humor!" he laughs as the cyborg aim his Weapon Left at him.

Robin: "Bon't bother. He's already dead."

Brook: "Anyway, please put the joking aside and hear me out." he gets aimed at again by Franky.