Phinks X Fight X Money

Katsumi ran at him, at a speed that slightly surprised Phinks, but he was ready.

Phinks got his fist ready, rotating his fist in a clockwise direction. Ripper Cyclotron, he was planning on killing Katsumi.

But Katsumi wasn't stupid, she had sparred with Uvogin before, and she knew how to counter those with enhancement attacks like Phinks.

When Katsumi was close enough, Phinks smirked and extended his fist towards her. But was surprised a little when Katsumi had swiftly ducked, dodging his attack. And with that, Katsumi has grabbed the back of Phinks leg, right behind his knees, and pulled. Phinks dropped on the ground backwards, looking at Katsumi slightly confused on what the hell just happened.

And then it started.

Katsumi stood above him and attacked him, punching him over and over again, blocking his legs from moving with her own. She wouldn't allow him any offence, only defence.

Now Phinks was stuck, underneath Katsumi who was going in on physical attacks, his forearms blocking each blow. He didn't realize Katsumi had such outstanding strength, to the point it felt like she could possibly be aiming to break his forearms.

But the Troupe wasn't happy watching an original member being beat, especially Feitan and Nobunaga. They didn't want to lose more of the troupe. So they made a stance to attack.

Hisoka himself also readied himself to stop the two from touching his wife, but then, Katsumi's nen had made an appearance. Her nen, taking the form of appendages on her back, and pointing a gun at both Feitan and Nobunaga. This made them pause, putting the rest of the troupe on high alert, and in fighting stance. Once more, multiple appendages appeared on Katsumi's back, all holding a nen gun pointed at every troupe member.

"So annoying." Katsumi commented, raising herself above Phinks. "You attack me first, and then have your so called 'family' attempt to attack me, because you're losing."

Katsumi backed away from Phinks, while he backed away slightly from her. Now he knew for sure, Katsumi was aiming to break his forearms, attempting to destroy any chance of offence from him.

"I don't know where Kagome is. But she ended things with you because you, and everyone else here, think it's my duty to make Chrollo happy." Katsumi spat in annoyance. "But remember this, I'm not here to be a trophy for some man to carry. I'm a fcukin' Zoldyck. And soon after, I'll be a Morow." Katsumi declared as she held up the middle finger to Phinks, laughing as she did.

Hisoka smirked at her declaration, hearing his last name attached to the end of Katsumi's name got him excited.

"Get out of my way." Katsumi said as she walked off, walking pass the other spiders. "Oh, and please pass a message on to Chrollo."

The Spiders looked at Katsumi, waiting for her request.

"Tell him, to pay me my fcukin' money." Katsumi gritted, as she walked off with Hisoka close behind her. He just kept falling in love with her more and more.

Stupid Chrollo, give me my damn money >:(