Answer X Explain X Advice

"You told him 'NO'?!" Kagome screamed.

"Yeah, was that wrong?"

"Well... I guess not. You had your reasoning..."

Katsumi and Hisoka has run into the Phantom Troupe. While the troupe talked about what to do about Chrollo's situation, Katsumi had told Kagome on what had happened the night Hisoka asked her to marry him.

"Then marry me Katsumi~"

"Heh..."

There was only silence for a moment, while Katsumi came to the conclusion that Hisoka was being serious about his proposal.

"No." Was Katsumi's answer. Another tick rose to Hisoka's head, why was she always being so difficult?!

By this point, Hisoka was just waiting onto a reason why.

"Because you don't understand what a marriage means." Katsumi scolded, causing Hisoka to scowl at her. He wasn't a child, he knew exactly what 'marriage' meant. It was pretty much a contract binding someone to you. And Hisoka was completely down for that... especially if it was owning Katsumi.

"Katsumi- chan~ Your parents have already approved of me~" Hisoka reminded her.

"That's fine." Katsumi shrugged. "That means nothing unless I say 'yes'."

Hisoka pouted at her answer, that wasn't the answer he wanted. And he was use to getting what he wanted.

"So that's why he's pouting." Kagome snickered, while Katsumi rolled her eyes.

"He'll get over it." Katsumi commented back.

Kagome then let out a small laugh.

"What happen to the girl who was so riled up back in Heaven's Arena because Hisoka slep-."

"Yeah don't bring that up." Katsumi waved off, she didn't want to think of that. Cause in truth, she was riled up at that time, annoyed, bothered, livid.

"You could have just said 'yes' and this would have all been over and done with." Kagome continued to comment as she stood up, dusting her back side off.

Katsumi simply looked away in an annoyed manner. She made the choice to say 'no', she was sure it was the right choice. Even if her gut said differently.

"Well, I'm off again." Kagome informed.

"Ok, bye." Katsumi answered with a shrugged, an uncaring expression on her face.

Kagome sighed once more.

"You may want to rethink your answer to him Katsumi." Kagome advised. "Cause if this is how you're going to be, don't go pouting when Hisoka finds a replacement."

I'm not going to fcukin pout.

-But she already was...-