Ring X Answer X Call

Katsumi only had two answers to give, it was either yes or no. If she says "yes", that would be her lying and that she actually agreed to marry Hisoka. If she says "no", she could potentially undo the starting point of their lies of why they are in Greed Island. 

That was her reasoning, but it wasn't the truth. 

If Katsumi says "yes", Katsumi would be admitting her true affection to this psychotic assassin, a man that she craved, yet avoided. If she says "no", she would be setting herself up once again to eventually lose the man she was slowly claiming as her own, by not reciprocating the same feelings he has always had for her. 

All eyes were on Katsumi now, was she mad that Hisoka didn't present her with a ring when he first asked to marry her? Katsumi's hesitance in answering now made the other's believe that the situation was real, like this question of engagement was real. 

"Katsumi-chan~" Hisoka called out, even he began to believe that Katsumi was thinking of a serious answer. 

"Yes, I am." 

Hisoka's eyes widened slightly at her answer, as Katsumi crossed her arms. 

"Yes?!" Killua screamed. 

"Oh..." Gon answered a little surprised. 

"Aww." Bisky replies, she was starting to feel bad now. 

Gonreinu stood on the side, trying to stay out of the awkward station. 

"You control me as if I am your wife, yet you have never asked for my hand in marriage. Now that you have, you don't present me with anything for you to claim me as yours." Katsumi said as she taunted the possessive side of him. "How will anyone know that I belong to you, and you to me?" 

A tick rose to Hisoka's head. This little shit was going to get it when they leave Greed Island. She was taunting him with possessiveness. The idea of her belonging to him aroused him, she would be his and his alone once she wore a ring on her finger. And the best part was, she was practically saying yes to a question he asked her earlier today. 

"I'm sorry Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka answered with a smirk, he was delighted on hearing her answer. As much as he was annoyed with all the taunting she was doing. "I've grown to excited being with you, that I had suddenly proposed without even presenting you a ring~" 

Katsumi scowled in return, she felt Hisoka was no longer taking her seriously on her feelings of not having a proper proposal. Although she herself, wasn't even sure if she was serious about the whole situation. 

Hisoka reached out for her once again, grabbing her waist and her face as he forcefully, but almost gently kissed Katsumi. 

Killua was fuming in the background. 

"I'm picking the ring." Katsumi answered, as she then pulled out of Hisoka'a grasp and continued walking to the city. 

"Of course~" Hisoka answered as he followed Katsumi behind her for a bit, before finally deciding to catch up with her. 

The walk was short till Katsumi's phone began to ring, someone was calling her.

Katsumi answered, only to have a loud voice call out to her. 

"OH MY GAWD! YOU AND HISOKA ARE ENGAGED?!" 

That fcukin' guy... -____-