Back X Aura X Spotlight

Now they were all heading back to the City of Love... gawd dammnit! 

Was the only thought going through Katsumi's mind. She didn't want to go back to a place with cliche love stories floating all around the damn city, and she certainly didn't want Hisoka interacting with any of it >:( 

She walked in the front, leading the way as she did, she was also as far from Hisoka as possible. She didn't want him getting possessive and handsy with her, especially when her brother was already having a tantrum of the two of them having a closer relationship then they led on. 

It was until an eerie feeling came from the back, one that would make whoever it was aimed at shiver. It was a blood lust for power, mixed with a sexual tension... 

"Hey Hisoka! You walk in the front!" Killua suddenly screamed... oh for fcuk sakes really!? 

Hisoka now stood in the front with Goreinu, with Katsumi now trying to keep her distance from Hisoka. But he did exactly what she expected, he was handsy and possessive of her. Hisoka had wrapped his arm around Katsumi's waist, keeping her close as they walked. But she wasn't to bothered, it was that small anonymous aura that was bothering her. She was sure it was coming from the young female that the boys had said is there teacher, but she acted innocent every time she looked, so she didn't look too hard into it. 

Katsumi was so distracted by this girl that she didn't even notice a hand slip pass her waist, and grab her bum cheek. 

In one swift moment, Katsumi's hand was wide open in front of Hisoka's face, and Hisoka's hand was around her wrist. 

Killua and Gon stared in surprise, everything had happened so fast that they didn't even realize it had happened. Killua didn't even have time to yell at Hisoka to not touch his sister. Gonreinu didn't even notice the interaction since he was busy answering Hisoka's questions, but Bisky definitely noticed, and was simply surprised at how fast the two had moved. 

"Hisoka! What do you think you're doing!?" Katsumi yelled as she forcefully pulled her arm out of Hisoka's hand. She was so close to slapping him. 

"Katsumi-chan~" Hisoka replied playfully. "This is supposed to be our honeymoon." 

A tick just rose to Katsumi's head as Hisoka grabbed her once again. She understood why Hisoka was saying what he was saying, to cover their tracks onto what they were really doing in Greed Island. 

"I'm not married to you yet." Katsumi grumbled back. 

"Are you mad cause I didn't present you with a ring?~" 

By this point, everyone was now staring at Katsumi for an answer. 

What the fcuk... did this guy really put me on the spot?