Meet X Explain X Exorcist

Katsumi and Hisoka were off heading towards the Phantom Troupe, after Hisoka had been contacted by Phinks that they had found the nen exorcist. Hisoka of course, wanted to have Katsumi once more, but there was no way she was risking Phinks or anyone catching her in such a state. And she was smart for it too, Phinks had easily found them, and used Accompany to take them to the rest of group. Where Katsumi had to deal with Kagome...

When they had landed, the Troupe was giving Hisoka an uneasy and untrustworthy look, while Kagome was giving Katsumi a furious one. She was so dead, she forgot to unblock Kagome on her phone.

"Hey!" Kagome screamed, as Katsumi was mentally preparing herself to be continued to be yelled at. "What the fcuk!"

"I'm sorry!" Katsumi screamed back as everyone began to follow the Troupe. "I'll unblock you!"

"Damn right you will!"

"Kagome, be quieter please." Phinks politely asked with a stern look. "We don't want to be found out." Kagome only grumbled back in return on how he was right.

"Sooo..." Katsumi started. "Is that all you're mad about?"

Kagome shot Katsumi a glare.

"Don't try to start with me." Kagome seethed, Katsumi almost shivered at the blood lust that was shot directly sent at her. "Why is it I had to hear about your engagement from Hisoka, and not you? My bestfriend."

Katsumi was slightly caught off guard by that. Now she understood why Kagome was upset. Katsumi sighed.

"I pretty much didn't want to admit you're right." Katsumi admitted.

"That's it?" Kagome asked.

"Well you and Aniki have been pushing me towards Hisoka." Katsumi answered as she threw her arms in the air. "I figured I'll just be making everyone happy if I just marry him."

"But are you going to be happy marrying him?"

"Of course." Katsumi FINALLY admitted, it only took her 74 chapters to admit it out loud to someone. She didn't even hesitate in her answer.

"I don't understand why it took you so long to admit to me that you like him." Kagome laughed as they approached Hisoka from behind, speaking to Machi and Nobunaga. Katsumi definitely took in the presence of her youngest brother standing on the side, she began to wonder what he was doing there. But it was Hisoka's conversation with Machi that caught her attention next.

"Who would you prefer survive? Myself or your dear Chrollo?~" Hisoka asked.

"That's stupid." Machi replied. "Once you're finished the job here, you can die for all I care."

"And if I kill Chrollo, what then?~"

"Impossible." Machi entertained Hisoka's ridiculous idea. "But if you must know, I'd hunt you down, and I'll kill you."

"I would appreciate it if you don't threaten to kill my husband. Especially when I have yet to wed him." Katsumi butted in.

Machi and Nobunaga stared at Katsumi with large eyes, did they hear this right? Katsumi is marrying... Hisoka!? They swore she had some kind of feelings for Chrollo, and they were sure their boss had feelings for Katsumi.

"You're getting married!?" A young male voice suddenly yelled from the shadows.

"Hmm?" Katsumi replied as she turned to the owner of the young voice. "Kalluto, how nice to see you out of mom's shadow." She teased.

"Anego, are you really getting married?" Kalluto continued to ask. This was all news to him. He began to wonder if his other siblings knew. Because he was the youngest, he always found out things last.

"Eventually, yes." Katsumi answered plainly. "But it will be too Hisoka."

"How do you and Hisoka even know each other?" Nobunaga butted in. He remembered Katsumi from long time ago, she was close to Uvo after all. And he remembered Uvo would tell him that Katsumi had fallen for their boss. If anything, they rather Katsumi be with Chrollo then someone like Hisoka. They wanted their boss to be happy.

"Does it matter?" Katsumi shrugged, approaching Hisoka as she did.

Hisoka stood to full height, wrapping an arm around her, and pulling her close. He desperately wanted to take her right then and there, especially after how she dominated the conversation between him and Machi, and then told Nobunaga off. But he had to be patient, for Katsumi promised they will once they leave Greed Island.

"Let's go." Katsumi said, almost a whisper to Hisoka. "You owe me a ring."

"And you owe me date.~"

"Of course."

Hisoka smiled as he led Katsumi down to the nen exorcist. Everything was now falling to how he wanted things. Chrollo would get his nen back, he would get his fight with Chrollo, and the best part was, Katsumi was all his.

I wonder if dad knows that Kalluto joined the Phantom Troupe... dad would probably kill him. I'll just keep this to myself.