Enter X Greed X Island

"This is dumb."

Were the only words that left her mouth as she fiddled with the console. Katsumi has inserted the memory sticks into the console, but now what? Was she supposed to plug it in to an outlet? To a tv or screen monitor? Wtf.

"Katsumi- chan, apply your nen to the device~" Hisoka advised.

"Hmm?" Katsumi answered, and then released a small amount of nen into her hands.

The outcome of that was Katsumi's body simply disappearing within the game.

"Oh~" Hisoka watched intrigued. So it was true, only nen users could enter Greed Island.

Hisoka smiled in delight as he looked back slightly to Chrollo sitting among the shadows, an intense state sitting on his face. So this was for sure, Greed Island was a place where Chrollo could never follow him or Katsumi into, a place where Katsumi was his and his alone. A place where Chrollo could never exist within... for the time being anyways.

And with that, Hisoka followed suit of Katsumi.

Katsumi stared into the wide open field, it smelled of fresh air and nature. It was gross...

But then a sudden bright light crashed down close to Katsumi, making her instantly step back. But to her surprise, a smug looking man with purple hair and facial piercings appeared out of the light. Wtf is going on? She really shouldn't be surprised... but she was.

"A rookie." The man whispered under his breath, as he sthen mumbled a word under his breath.

"As I thought, no cards."

"Cards? Heh?" Poor Katsumi was so damn confused. "Oh! You mean this: Book!"

"Adhesion, on!" The stranger then called out. "Attack Katsumi!"

Within that moment, a light pierced through Katsumi without damaging her. She was simply confused, mixed with the fear of the unknown, Katsumi was pissed.

"What the fcuk was that?"

Suddenly, without much thought, Katsumi made a move to strike the stranger. But a tight grip around Katsumi's neck and torso from behind halted her movement.

"Katsumi- chan, are you causing trouble already?" His voice whispered into her ear.

Katsumi could do nothing but let out a small laugh. Hisoka's bungee gum and super strength had stopped her movement completely.

"No, but this man just tried to kill me." Katsumi stated plainly, obviously just a little white lie.

With this information, the aura of the man behind her, spiked. It was angry and malicious, it was a blood lust that chilled the stranger to his bones. And with quick thinking, the stranger pulled out another card and screamed another enchantment.

"Return, on! Masadora!"

And he was gone. Katsumi stared into the sky as he was simply gone, she didn't even think she could possibly chase him down.

"Is this part of the game?" Katsumi asked, her sight never leaving the sky.

"Possibly~" Hisoka answered back as he fixed himself.

"Let's go then, we have a job to do."

"Of course~"

And they set off to the closet city they had seen in the distance.

When I find that fcukin' little shit... I'm going to sick Hisoka on him! >:(