Annoyed X Badge X Challenge

That fcuking clown. Was all Katsumi could think. She was not use to a man that was so bold as to ask her about her sexual life. That and she was not use to any man at all really...

She got 2 badges out of it though. Her anger had gotten the better of her, and she simply wanted to kill Hisoka. But her anger was taken out on 2 examinees unfortunately. Even worse is that neither of them were her target.

The buzzing sound in her pocket then brought her out of her thoughts, as she then looked at caller ID.

"Great..." She mumbled to herself.

"Hello?" Katsumi answered into the phone.

"I'm sending you coordinates, meet me there within the hour."

"Bu-"

"Katsumi."

"Fine, aniki." She replied plainly, the other line hanging up.

Katsumi was not impressed, to say the least. She never really was, technically. Now she had to go to wherever to meet Illumi, and knowing him, that annoying clown would be with him too.

And she was right. At least Kagome was there as well.

"Here." Kagome said with a smile as she handed Katsumi 2 more badges.

"Wow, you found my target." Katsumi said happily.

"That was an accident." Kagome shrugged. "I think the idiot dropped their badge, I found it on the ground."

"..."

"Katsumi, Kagome." Illumi's emotionless tone called out. The two female assassins simply looked without a word. "Have you both gotten your points?"

"Yes." They had both answered.

"Good." Illumi answered happily... I think. "Then I suggest you rest until the end of the week." Before he decided to dig a hole into the ground, claiming he was going to sleep.

And what a horrible week it was. Kagome had run off to find Gon, while Hisoka insisted Katsumi stay with him. He said he would show her his "magic tricks" if she stuck around.

"I'm very happy you had decided to stay with me, Katsumi- chan~"

"You said you would show me your fighting abilities." Katsumi answered. "So, show me."

"Ah ah~" Hisoka replied as he waved a disapproving finger. "I said I would show you my magic tricks, not abilities~"

"You make yourself sound incapable of fighting, but a mere man who tricks people into thinking he is to be feared." Katsumi said, her comment hitting a nerve.

Katsumi all of a suddenly got into a defense mode, her arms raised in defense as she eyed the very being attacking her with their blood lust alone.

"Is that a challenge, Katsumi- chan?~" Hisoka asked in amusement, noticing her quick movements. He almost didn't see her move at all.

"I dare you Hisoka." Kagami growled back.

No wonder Aniki wants me to marry him, he may actually kill me.