Nothing X Tattle X Tale

And for weeks, she had stayed in the company of Hisoka. Many times he would watch her on the phone, and then explain to him it was strictly business while he pouted about her attention not being on him... then slam the door in his face.

There wasn't much for Katsumi to do in Heaven's Arena. She wasn't attending as a fighter, she had simply been brought in originally as Hisoka's guest. The only things she really did was attend Killua and Gon's tournament fights... and then go back to the room and do nothing.

Katsumi had been told by grandpa Zeno, to stay out of the job just for a moment. With the auction coming up in York New, Zeno predicted that the mafia would be hiring many of the Zoldyck family members to act as body guards and assassinate perpetrators. That meant more money in Katsumi's pocket, but more so... it meant she could kill.

But, Katsumi was more interested at the moment at a current fight that was coming up.

"Hisoka." Katsumi asked out loud, the man staring out the window, eyeing the people from below.

"Hmm~" Hisoka answered, not bothering to turn around and face her.

"Have you told Kagome that you're planning on registering a fight with Gon?"

"No~" He answered innnocently, he knew Kagome would not be so happy about it anyways. So... she can just find out later.

Silence followed for a moment, as Hisoka listened to Katsumi's steady breathing, and the sound of her typing on her phone. She was always on her phone, clients contacting her, and she, sending contracts with the desired payment listed. It was simply quiet, but what was new?

"Ah, Kagome?" Katsumi suddenly called out. Hisoka quickly whipped his head around and stared dead panned at the woman casually sitting down on the bed. "Hisoka is planning on fighting Gon in the arena."

"WHAT!?" Was the only sound that came after from the other line of Katsumi's phone.

Hisoka stared in disbelief. This woman just told on him. Tattle taled. Telltale. Ratted him out. Threw him under the bus. However you want to say it, Katsumi did it.

All they could possibly hear now, was Kagome yelling on the other line. Yelling profanity and calling for Hisoka to be put on the phone.

Katsumi just sat there entertained, the phone away from her ear, and a giant grin on her face. While Hisoka simply stood there annoyed, a tick forming at his head as he thought about actually attempting on killing Katsumi.

Payback bitch! For lying to Aniki about us being engaged.