Nope X Annoy X Really...

"Hi Kagome." Katsumi groaned in reply. She already knew who had told her friend about the news. The culprit, next to her with a large grin. 

"Cut the familiarity, you're engaged?!" Kagome questioned. "When did tha-?" 

"Can we talk about this another time?" 

"No." 

"I'm hanging up." 

"Katsu-!" 

"Byeeee." 

And she exited the phone call. 

Hisoka snickered at Katsumi's antics, she was always like this when she wanted to avoid any sort of confrontation.

And during that entire walk back to the City of Love... Katsumi's phone just constantly rang, to the point she just blocked Kagome. So Kagome contacted Hisoka instead, so she simply ignored him too.

Arriving in the city... again, Katsumi wasn't happy with being surrounded by cliche love scenarios. It wasn't because Hisoka interacted with the beings in the city, it was because Hisoka seemed to be enjoying interacting with them. In short, Katsumi was jealous.

While Gon and Biscuit had encountered their own cliches, and Killua going out of his way to stop it, Gonreinu had begun to start conversation with Katsumi.

"So, uh, congratulations on your engagement." Gonreinu said with a shy smile, it was so awkward talking to her because of how grabby Hisoka was of Katsumi. He felt like if he had made an attempt to befriend the young woman as an ally, Hisoka would come after his head.

"Hmm?" Katsumi answered back. "What engagement?"

"Uhh..." Gonreinu answered back a bit confused. Even Hisoka who overheard the conversation, had stopped entertaining a cliche scenario to hear her answer. "Your engagement to Hisoka...?" Gonreinu answered slowly.

"It's not an engagement until there's a ring." Katsumi answered with an innocent smile. "So I guess I'm free to marry anyone. Even you Gonreinu." She was trying to get Hisoka's attention... it was working.

With an unhappy expression, Hisoka had walked over and grabbed hold of Katsumi by the waist and kissed her hard on the lips. He would be sure to make sure any man, including Gonreinu, knew that Katsumi was already his.

By this point, Killua was even getting tired of the city... and Hisoka's and his sisters affection towards each other, and wanted to leave. To which Hisoka agreed too. Thankfully.

As they began to exit, even Katsumi could feel the dangerous glare coming from Killua behind her. It's not like Katsumi could even tell him about what's happening, she was under oath with her client. And also because Killua had quit the family business.

It was until that Gon had mentioned Tsezgerra, and asked Hisoka and Katsumi to check their books for him, that she had gotten a bit nervous. How was she going to hide the names of the Phantom Troupe in her book?

"Book." Hisoka called out, the book showing his contact list. Katsumi watched as Hisoka scanned his book with his finger, the names changing as he did.

"I don't have him." Hisoka said as he allowed the others to see his book. This led to both Hisoka and Katsumi to stare at Killua, who had a very wary expression on his face, an expression that showed great disbelief.

"Katsumi- chan ~" Hisoka called out. "Open your book."

"Oh. Book." Katsumi called out, she was sure they would discover that she had encountered the Phantom Troupe. She was also sure that was the reason why Killua had been sending out an ominous feeling towards them, more to Hisoka though.

The others began to walk towards her, this was it. She was going to get caught.

But a hard grasp around her waist, pulled her towards the being. She looked up to see Hisoka holding onto her, scanning her book as well with his right finger, where the names began to change.

"Here he is." Hisoka pointed out.

The others ran over to check Katsumi's book, and there was Tsezgerra's name listed. Gon and the others began to get things ready to have Katsumi contact Tsezgerra, as Hisoka tighted his grip on her.

"Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka started, causing Katsumi to look up to his menacing look. "When did you see Tsezgerra?"

This guy really is trying to start a fight with me -___-