Fight X Intense X Yorknew

Hisoka had gotten away with registering a fight with Gon. Apparently it was Gon who had gotten into contact with Hisoka and had chosen the date, that's what Gon had told Kagome anyways. So Kagome left with one piece of advice for Gon: Kill Hisoka -_-

"I'm surprised you came to Hisoka's fight again." Kagome commented.

"I came to watch Gon." -___-"

"Did you, now." Kagome continued with the teasing.

"I'm surprised you showed up, you didn't sound happy on the phone." Katsumi answered back. "Neither did you even look happy when you barged into Hisoka's room."

"I'm here for Gon, and thank lawd you guys weren't doing some hanky panky stuff when I barged in." Kagome grinned.

"I hope you lose your next fight in Heavens Arena." -_____-"

Gon and Hisoka had entered the arena, while Katsumi and Kagome had sat quietly at the front again. Hisoka had gifted tickets to Katsumi... what a surprise.

The fight began, and at this moment, it was simply speed and power. Who was the fastest? Who was the strongest? But Gon looked different, he looked more determined.

Then came the part where Gon finally had punched Hisoka straight in the face. The audience went wild, not more wild then Kagome though.

"Yes Gon!" Kagome cheered as she stood up. "Now kill him Gon! Kill Hisoka!"

Katsumi simply leaned away from her wild and frenzied friend.

"You're getting too excited there Kagome." Katsumi commented before the fight continued on.

It was an intense fight, Kagome being Gon's biggest fan as she cheered the loudest. But as much as the two assassins cheered for Gon, the fighter with the most experience had won.

Hisoka was now eligible to fight a floor master, with 10 wins and 3 losses. Knowing him, he would continue until he was bored.

And as always, Hisoka caught Katsumi just as she was leaving.

"Katsumi- chan~" He usually calls out. "Where are you going now? ~"

"I have business to attend too." Katsumi answered plainly. "So I'm leaving."

"What about Kagome- chan? ~"

"She's following later." Katsumi answered as she then began to look over air ships and hotels in the Yorknew City area on her phone.

"And what about our date? ~"

Katsumi wanted to strangle and kill him all of a sudden. Hisoka always brought up things at such an inappropriate time. Like why ask for a date now?! She was attempting to leave Heaven's Arena today to meet with clients, yet this stupid clown was pouting about having a date at such an inconvenient time.

"Hisoka, I'm busy."

"And we have a deal~" Hisoka reminded her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Or are you a woman of empty promises? ~"

She wanted to strangle to him... she was going to do it. All she had to do was wrap her hands around his neck and the deed be done!

"Then come with me to Yorknew City." Katsumi answered, and then leaned in towards Hisoka's ear and whispered "We can do whatever you like on our date."

Hisoka's desire for Katsumi could be felt through his pants, pressed up just below her belly button.

"Deal~"

As long as this clown stays out of my way while I see Chrollo.