You X Fc*kin X Serious

He stared at Katsumi almost confused, had she just seen through his lie? And even used his own nen personality test to come to the conclusion as well... what a devious and amazing young woman.

"♡~"

"Tch." Katsumi responded with annoyance, turning her head away. "You can avoid the question, I don't really care Hisoka. But remember, Illumi wants me to find a husband. Whether he approves or not of my choice, it's still my choice to choose who I marry."

And with that declaration, Katsumi began to walk off.

But as she passed Hisoka, he had quickly pushed Katsumi against the wall with a speed that rivaled her father's.

Surprised by his actions, Katsumi stayed still for a moment as Hisoka pressed his lips on her own, hard.

"Hisoka!" Katsumi yelled annoyed, trying to push Hisoka off of her. But he was mad, mad that she had even thought of marrying another that wasn't him, mad that the idea of bedding someone else that wasn't him. Katsumi was his, and his alone.

Hisoka's hands roamed around her body, with one arm wrapped around her back to hold her against him, and the other reaching her bum to squish it hard.

Katsumi growled in annoyance, then bit his lip to retaliate. Hisoka pulled back for a moment, staring at Katsumi in surprise. But a dark look took over his face as he smirked at her, then grabbed her once more, picked her up, and slammed her on bed.

Katsumi didn't make a sound, but her expression gave everything away, she was slightly surprised. Although, that still didn't stop Hisoka as he ravaged her neck in love bites and kisses.

"Stop leaving marks!" Katsumi yelled in annoyance as she placed her hands on Hisoka's shoulders attempting to push him away.

But it was the sound of a knock on the door that ended all things.

Both Hisoka and Katsumi starred at the door for a moment, before a knock came again.

Hisoka sighed in annoyance as he pushed himself up from a flustered and blushing Katsumi.

Katsumi began to fix herself up as Hisoka answered the door.

"Ah~ Illumi."

"Aniki?!" Katsumi yelled in surprise as she looked up to indeed see Illumi standing in the door way, looking pass Hisoka and at her.

"Hisoka." Illumi said as he looked back at Hisoka.

"Hmm~"

"Why are you naked in front of my sister?" Illumi questioned with a blank face, but a menacing tone. Katsumi almost shivered at the sound of his voice, he was angry.

"Ahh~" Hisoka smiled in return. "Katsumi has chosen me as her suitor~"

"Ahh!" Illumi answered back, his voice almost thrilled... almost. "Then congratulations to you and Katsumi."

"What the fcuk..."

Are you fcuking serious?!