Bonus : Sister X Spider X WHAT?!

Here's a bonus chapter, set back during the time of the auction in Yorknew. A scene I wanted to include, but didn't no where to insert it...

Kagome sat with Phinks and Feitan, waiting for the auction to start. She didn't really have any interest in any of the things being sold, but Phinks had asked her to accompany him as a date. Her reply in response was that she didn't want to third wheel him and Feitan... she laughed out loud when Phinks gave an annoyed response at her.

So here she was sitting in between Phinks and Feitan, she was slightly curious about one thing though: Greed Island, a game made for nen users. Milluki had mentioned it in passing to her at one point, and she only became interested once she had heard who the creator of the game was.

The room was quickly filling up, and Kagome wanted things to move quickly so she can see the game. But while waiting, two familiar faces had caught her attention. She smiled as she was about to say hi to both Gon and Killua, but their faces revealed a different feeling. They stared back as if shocked, scared, annoyed...

"What the..." Kagome said softly as they both suddenly ran for the exit. With Phinks and Feitan closely behind. Kagome shot cut eye at the door as she was wondering on how the four of them knew each other.

Kagome followed them out to see Phinks and Feitan on other side of Gon and Killua, with the two of them in the middle in a readied stance. She had heard enough of the conversation to understand that they had encountered each other once, and the threat of death had been brought up before.

"Hey!" Kagome's voice rang out in the hall. Phinks hated when Kagome watched how he does his work. Not that she judged him for being a theft, it's just that her line of work was a lil more honest in earning money... if you count killing people for money honest.

"Kagome, please, just wait inside." Phinks slightly begged. She had that irritated look on her face... with a hint of anger? What did he do this time? "I'll be inside with you soon I just-"

"Kagome nee-chan!?" Phinks watched one of the boys scream out.

... why was one of these brats calling his girlfriend by that title?

"Wai- wha-?" Phinks was at a lost for words.

Kagome stood before Phinks, her hands on her hips as she stared up at him in an irritated mood. Phinks expression fell as Feitan stayed in the background. It was probably his cue to go back to the room.

"So who is killing who exactly?" Kagome asked Phinks, she was mad.

"Kagome wait-!" Phinks answered as he put his hands up in defence, was the young dark green haired boy... Kagome's brother!?

"Phinks, if I find out you threatened to kill my brother..." Kagome was already gritting teeth.

"No, no no!" Phinks yelled out, trying to persuade Kagome to believe him. "I promise, we just ran into each other before and we're just talking about the troupe."

"No one just runs into the troupe and lives Phinks. Especially not after what happened with Uvogin." Kagome commented. Killua and Gon stared at Kagome in disbelief. Phinks, when they had met him, had usually let his anger control him. He was the kind of person who did things first, and asked questions later. Now he seemed like a completely different person when Kagome is around.

"Uh... Kagome nee-chan?" Gon called out shakily. He was witnessing his sister mad for the first time, and he didn't want to be on the receiving end.

"Hmm?" Kagome turned around.

"Are you... dating a member of the Spiders?"

"Oh yes!" Kagome gushed as she suddenly hugged Phinks arm, gripping it hard, signaling their talk wasn't over. Phinks looked away in slight embarrassment, she was going to kill him later. "Meet Phinks. If he threatens to kill you, tell me, ok?

"Um... ok." Gon answered, Kagome pulling Phinks along and back to the auction room.

"Wait! I wanted to know how Ms. Pakunoda is." Gon called out, causing them both to turn around. Kagome had heard what happened, and how hurt Phinks was to lose a long time friend.

""She died actually." Phinks answered.

"Oh, I see." Gon answered.

"Paku- Paku was... very thankful to the both of you." Phinks answered, and then turned to walk away with Kagome's hand in his as she gave him a consoling look.