Amber X Beneath X Whisper

She layed underneath him, breathing hard as she stared up at his amber yellow eyes.

He had her where he wanted her, beneath him as he wedged a card right beside her head into the ground, he could have killed her. But she could have also killed him, her manipulated nails close to piercing his throat. But he like to believe, cause it was probably true, that he could kill Katsumi. Although it would probably take him awhile to actually defeat her.

"My, my~" Hisoka said, an inaudible moan releasing from his lips. He did enjoy there little fight, but also he loved her underneath him. "Such a scandalous position, Katsumi- chan~"

"Don't get any ideas, clown." Katsumi shot back, as she suddenly felt a hand on her thigh, moving slowly upwards. Katsumi feeling his touch, face turned beet red, Hisoka's face leaning dangerously closer to her's. His lips were close to hers, close enough to brush against her own as he spoke.

"But there's no one around Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka continued to suggest, that devious smirk never leaving his face as his hand went higher up her leg. "No one will see or hear anything~"

And Katsumi's face got redder as she pushed herself away from Hisoka.

"We're not doing what you're suggesting Hisoka!" Katsumi answered back once again, her blush evident on her face. Hisoka was satisfied with her embarrassment, but sexually, no. Cause in reality, he wasn't really joking.

Hisoka simply chuckled as he began to stand up, pulling Katsumi up as he did. Katsumi only let out a small squeak at the force Hisoka had used to pull her up, pulling her up against his own body.

Katsumi looked up at Hisoka as he placed a hand under her chin, forcing her to look up. She stared at those amber eyes again, they begged to eat away at her, as if to destroy her.

"Are you sure?~" He asked once more as he whispered the question into her ear, her face heating up once again.

"I'm sure, Hisoka." Katsumi replied once more, wanting to shy away from the man that wanted to dominate her.

Hisoka laughed once more as he stared at Katsumi, and his mood seemed to calm down.

"Alright, let us go then~" Hisoka said as he let go of Katsumi's body, and began to pull her along by her hand. Figured this man still wouldn't let her go off so easily.

"Go where?"

"To hunt, Katsumi- chan~"

Finally! ... But why does he have to hold onto my hand? I won't run off. I probably would.