Bonus : Happy X Mother's X Day

For: Minsugabulletproof

Katsumi was more of a daddy's girl. Heck she was a grandpa's girl too. But she was no Killua. She was not the heir to the Zoldyck legacy, she wasn't the chosen assassin. She was simply a female born into the Zoldyck family. But that didn't mean she was especially close to her mother.

Kikyo Zoldyck loved having a daughter, she loved dressing her up in dresses and anything she deemed as appropriate for a young girl her age. But she was an adult now and could only do so much. As Katsumi grew older, her relationship with her mother was almost estranged. Once Kalluto was born, although a boy, Kikyo found someone else to dress up. Although Katsumi didn't really mind, this simply led to their distant relationship. They were now two people who shared a roof, but didn't see each other.

"What do you mean the payment was cancelled?!" Silva screamed, he wanted to flip a table.

Oh, he flipped the table over.

"Dad, it was faulty wiring." Katsumi answered back.

"Faulty?!" Silva yelled once more. "You killed our client Katsumi!"

"My client hired me to kill him!"

"And Illumi was hired to kill yours!" Silva yelled back, slamming the back of his fist on the wall. "You were to listen if Illumi had killed his target, while you went for yours!"

"I was listening!" Katsumi yelled back.

"Your kill was 0.002 seconds after Illumi's! You should have stopped your attack!"

"Less then 1 second and you expect me to stop within that time frame?! Who the fcuk do you think I am?!"

"You're a Zoldyck!"

That last line echoed in Katsumi's ears over and over again. Her last name was always brought up in fights, but her gender always made people question if she was even qualified to carry the last name. It didn't matter that she was born of that blood, what mattered is if she carried the name well.

"This is a first, a fight with dad?" Kikyo's voice echoed in the hall, she sounded condescending.

"What do you want mom?" Katsumi exasperated.

"I'm simply checking on my child."

"You sound like you have more to say."

Kikyo smiled, which usually meant a devious act was to follow. But not this time, her smile was genuine and almost motherly.

"Go talk to dad again." Kikyo advised pleasantly.

"I don't want too." Katsumi admitted, her mother's tone getting to her. "Dad's mad because I didn't stop my attack within the second, I didn't hear Aniki tell me he was done."

"I've already talked to Silva, and Milluki is getting punished for faulty wiring during communication." Kikyo admitted.

"Really?"

"I heard you and Silva fighting, so I looked into it. Grandpa punished him by breaking one of his so called 'dolls'."

Katsumi fell silent for a moment, it wasn't like her mother to go and help her kids. She has her favorite, and it was Killua, the chosen one in the family. Kalluto would probably be a close second cause he does whatever she ask.

"Thanks mom." Katsumi answered, walking pass Kikyo to talk to her father once more.

"You're welcome Katsumi."

Extended Ending:

"Ah! Katsumi, I forgot!" Kikyo suddenly called out.

"What?" Katsumi asked, but continued walking.

"Illumi told me you're getting married, I would like to meet him first!"

"Aniki said what?!"

Why does Aniki keep spreading lies?!?!