Wake X Kiss X Bite

A/N: For Hisoka's Birthday Lol

Katsumi woke up, her face facing the wall. She stayed under the blanket for a moment, debating to actually get up. She didn't think she had any clients today, so she could technically sleep in.

It was until an arm reached over her waist that Katsumi paused with wide eyes. She could feel the skin of this stranger's arm against her bare waist. In truth, the more she thought about it... she realized she was naked underneath the sheets.

Suddenly, that foreign arm pulled on her waist, dragging her body towards a body full of warmth. Now she knew for sure she was naked, she could feel her bare bum against this strangers bare lower half. However, she didn't panic. For her plan was that she would simply kill the stranger and this would solve everything, whether she actually slept with him or not.

Then she felt this stranger nestle their face into her neck, and their hair fall into her line of vision... that red hair, that would eventually defy gravity.

"FCUK!" Katsumi mentally screamed. She knew exactly who this stranger was... and he wasn't a stranger! How did she forget that she was with Hisoka last night?! Her plan had just gone down the drain as she had come to realize that this naked clown lay next to her was almost impossible to kill. She then wondered if she had slept with him last night... she probably did.

Then his lips moved across her skin in butterfly kisses, a shiver running down her spine in pleasure.

"Katsumi- chan~" Hisoka mumbled into her neck, the smell of her was always intoxicating to him, he adored the smell of her.

"What Hisoka?" Katsumi answered back slightly annoyed.

"Don't move yet~" Hisoka demanded softly as he just left his face in Katsumi's neck.

By this point, Katsumi was not happy. She had ended her brief relationship... or whatever they were, with Hisoka awhile ago. Raised by assassins, she was taught the lesson of loyalty, and Hisoka did not have much of that as he did entertain himself with other females often. But then again... what relationship did Katsumi and Hisoka have?

"Let me put my clothes on." Katsumi said as an excuse to leave. She was surprised she was able to move so freely, she had thought Hisoka would use his bungee gum on her and keep her strapped to the bed.

"No~" Hisoka pouted as he kept a loose grip on Katsumi, allowing her to sit up now.

"Yes, Hisoka. I have a male client to meet later, so I have to get ready." Katsumi lied. It wasn't a male, it was a female. And it wasn't a client... it was Kagome Lol.

Hisoka's grip had suddenly tightened around her as he all of a sudden sat up.

Katsumi had tried to keep her eyes on Hisoka's unhappy expression, as the blanket fell from the top half of his body.

"A client... ~" Hisoka's voice had drawled out, his tone slightly annoyed at this information.

"Yes, that shouldn't be a problem for you." Katsumi answered back as she used the blanket to cover her chest. "I earn money by being hired by clients."

"Well then...~" Hisoka said as he had suddenly stood naked, carrying a naked Katsumi in his arms. She squeaked a bit as she covered her chest and bottom female part from his eyes. "We should shower then~"

"I am not showering with you!" Katsumi screamed as she tried to get out of his grip, as he walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

"What are all these marks Hisoka?!"

Why did I stay last night?!