Meet X Exam X Clown

She walked into the room, her friend along her side as they scanned the room together.

"I don't see my friend anywhere." The friend whined tiredly. "Katsumi, you two would have been such a cute couple."

"Kagome, are you telling me you dragged me to the Hunter Exam to set me up on a blind date?" -___-

"No." Kagome answered innocently. "Silva told you to come with me."

"That's because you failed last time."

Katsumi followed Kagome, weaving through people as another voice called out her name.

"Katsumi, nee- chan?"

"Hmm?" Katsumi replied as she turned around, she recognized that voice. "Killua?"

"Why are you following me!?" Killua asked annoyed.

"I'm not following you. Dad asked me to accompany Kagome." Katsumi answered plainly. What an irksome little boy. "What are you doing here?"

Killua paused, does he dare tell his sister the truth? She'll probably just get mad at him and scold him.

"I-"

"Katsumi!" A female voice yelled. "Where'd you go?!"

"Hmm?" Katsumi answered as she scanned the room, her attention off Killua now. "Kagome is looking for me, sorry Kil. Have fun with the exam." And then ran off.

Killua stared blankly as his sister ran off, and let her question hang in the air. She never was one to concern herself with her sibling's matters, she simply didn't care. Perhaps that's why he favoured her quite a bit compared to his other siblings.

"Katsumi! I found him!" Kagome announced as she waved amongst the crowd to Katsumi. Katsumi simply sighed as she began to walk over.

Kagome had been telling her about a man she had met last year at the Hunter Exam, she had said that the man was nothing less then perfect for her. Although his killing intent and abilities created some sense of interest in Katsumi, she often wondered why Kagome kept trying to play cupid and set her up with this mysterious man.

"Katsumi, this is my friend Hisoka." Kagome said with a smile. "Hisoka, this is Katsumi."

Kagome you bitch, did you just set me up with a clown?