Accompany X Accuse X Play

Katsumi was given the spell card, and was asked to use the spell to get them all to Tsezgerra.

Once there, they began to explain everything to Tsezgerra's team, while Hisoka kept an eye on Katsumi trying to figure out how she knew him.

In all honesty, Katsumi didn't even know who Tsezgerra was. She must of came across him by coincidence one day while Hisoka was in a shop or something. But she didn't even recognize his face.

When things had been decided, Hisoka had made the decision that Katsumi would help him in training for soccer ball juggling. When explained to Katsumi, all Hisoka really has to do is bounce the ball continuously on his knee, and with bungee gum, it would be even easier. So why does Hisoka need Katsumi to help him? No reason... he just simply "wants her company".

He purposely took Katsumi to a more secluded area, one far away from everyone. He claimed he didn't want others seeing his nen ability just yet... liar.

"So, how is that you know Tsezgerra?~" Hisoka questioned, now facing Katsumi with a serious expression.

"Are you jealous Hisoka?" Katsumi teased. "Jealous I'm seeing another man behind your back?"

Quickly, Hisoka had pressed Katusumi against the tree, her wrist in both his hands. This mans speed was ridiculous, it was always like this whenever Katsumi joked about being with someone else. Hisoka so was so quick that Katsumi didn't notice his movement, she only picked up on him because of the blood lust that poured out of him.

"Hisoka..." Katsumi breathed out, this man aimed so much of his blood lust at her, it was almost suffocating. "Are you stupid!?"

Hisoka's face deadpanned at Katsumi's sudden insult.

"We're on a job looking for a nen exorcist, and we have never been separated since arriving in Greed Island." Katsumi stated. "How, and when would I have, been able to see a different man behind your back? Hmmm!"

Hisoka didn't have much of a comeback for what Katsumi was saying was true. But her boldness and dominance was turning him on, he wanted to simply devour this woman who was still yelling at him for being stupid in accusing her over something as dumb. Especially after she had in some sense... agreed to marrying him.

Katsumi continued on her tirade as Hisoka slowly let go of her wrist, and had grabbed Katsumi by the waist, forcefully pulling her in and kissing her. When Katsumi had given into Hisoka, he took this time to reach down and under her dress. Katsumi wanted to drop kick him, he was distracting her from yelling at him. -____-

After the week had passed, with Hisoka still sneaking in time to grab at Katsumi whenever he could, they all made their way to Soufrabi to play a match against Razor and his 14 devils.

It wasn't really in the plan for Katsumi to play, she was simply asked to be stand by in case one of their main team members couldn't win a match. In general, she was their trump card in a sense.

But things took a different turn when the decided game to be played was dodgeball, forcing Katsumi and Goreinu's nen beast to play so that they could at least have enough members.

The game started with each member slowly being eliminated from the game one by one. Katsumi was even able to assist in knocking out the opposing players with her nen ability, contributing to her having a powerful throw.

They were down 3-4 inside the court, they had lost so many players by this point. The ball was passed from Razor, to his players outside the court again, trapping them inside a triangle of a speeding ball. When the ball had reached Razor, he already had his target in mind, and aimed right at them.

The ball... is coming right at me...