6

A sudden ringing broke the two away from whatever that was. Naomi felt the vibrations from a pocket, it was from his coat which she was still wearing.

She took the phone from the pocket and saw 'Charlotte' with a cherry emoji flash across the screen. Then another 'Emily' with a melon emoji and then another 'Becca' with the water splash emoji. God, what a fuckboy she thought to herself. And she was really about to kiss him. She wanted to slap herself.

She gave the boy next to her the phone and proceeded to take off his coat. Oh of course it's a fucking Moncler . Of course he had a brand name coat. Not that it was bad, she had a North face coat herself, but Moncler and high-end brands like that were a whole other level of rich.

"Well I'm high so I'm um... I'm... I er-, I'm gonna go to my room I've got the munchies" she lied. She needed to get out of there. Something about him made her want him in that moment. She shouldn't of, but she did. It was the weed it had to be.

His bloodshot eyes followed her figure jumping from his bed to leaving his room. He didn't utter a word. He sat in silence.

Naomi crept out of flat 157 and back into her own, 156 and made it into her room without anyone seeing her. She let out a sigh of relief. Why? Why did she go into his room in the first place?

Naomi vowed to stay away from the boy so she didn't end up in his room again, she could be civil with him but friends was pushing it, it was like he wanted to kiss her to prove a point that he could get anyone. She was a game to him. She wasn't going to let him succeed. He wouldn't charm her.

Theo turned his phone off. He didn't want to talk to any of those girls. "Fuck" he mumbled, rubbing his hand through his dishevelled hair as he tried to explain to himself what the hell just happened.

He was pissed at himself, and his phone. He wanted to kiss her and the moment was ruined. He had felt it, she had too. He knew it. He knew she wanted to kiss him.

He never thought he'd want to kiss Naomi. She, was attractive, but not his usual type.

No. She's not my type, end of, he thought. It was all a mistake he thought to himself. Just the weed talking. She doesn't even like me. I don't like her. We were high. Theo turned his phone back on and rang Charlotte over, he needed to get his head clear, and if that was through fucking a girl, he'd do it.