11 - continued (Mature)

Seb pulled his T-shirt over his head as Naomi smirked at the sight in front of her. His length sprung up and hit his stomach, leaking precum. Peaking up at the boy in front of her, she watched his face morph into pleasure as she wrapped her hand around him. He hissed, throwing his head back, clenching his jaw at the contact.

Slowly she began to work her hand up and down him. She liked watching him struggle to contain his moans every time she brought her hand up and down.

"Do you like that?" She whispered breathlessly, surprised at herself for even doing this, but she was so caught up in the moment, her only desire was to seek pleasure

"Fuck- mmh yes" he said releasing a shaky breath as he watched her movements carefully

His moans encouraged her to move her hand faster. "Fuck, just like that" he grunted.

Naomi smiled at the boys praise but she wanted to do more. Without any hesitation, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his shaft.

"Oh...my...fuck-" Seb rasped out. "Yes, just like that"

Naomi bobbed her head up and down. Her tongue swirled around his tip as she began to play with his balls to make him cum.

Seb looked down at the girl causing him to not think straight and smiled at the sight. He hummed as encouragement, when she began to deep throat his dick, not even choking.

God, she was going to be the death of him.

"Fuck" Seb grunted, throwing his head back, "Keep doing that. I'm gonna cum"

He thought she'd stop there, but she didn't. Instead she forced him further down her throat whilst looking up at him, not breaking eye contact. He couldn't believe it. He needed a release and she clearly wanted him in her mouth. Seb tried to hold off for as long as he could. He wanted her to keep going. He didn't want this to end but she was doing too much. She knew exactly what he needed to set him over the edge.

She saw seb squeezing his eyes shut, clearly trying to focus on something else so he wouldn't cum yet. She smiled at the sight, she knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Naomi let his dick fall out of her mouth with a pop and began to blow on his tip. He whined and moaned at the cold sensation. That's when she wrapped her lips around him again, sucking him off for the last time. She felt the warm liquid spurt inside her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Seb couldn't believe the sight before his eyes, he bent down and grabbed her face, kissing her passionately. This time she used her tongue against his fighting for dominance, which he won.

His hands roamed her body. He pulled up her skirt and placed his hand on her lace underwear. Fuck she was soaked. He began to rub her through he underwear when he heard her whimper for more. She moaned into the kiss.

"Lay on your back" he commanded

Naomi didn't question him. As she laid back Seb followed, leaning above her, starting the kiss all over again. He began to move from her lips, to her neck. Sucking and biting her to leave marks, so she'd remember this night and him. He got to her small top and looked back up at her. They held eyecontact as he began to untie her top with one hand. Slowly the knot came undone and he pulled the fabric from her chest.

"No bra?" He smirked.

Naomi opened her mouth to answer when he grabbed her breast and squeezed it, running his thumb over her sensitive nipple - making her back arch in pleasure

"Hmmm you're a dirty little slut for daddy, aren't you?" He questioned.

"Yes" Naomi breathed out as he latched his mouth on her breast. His tongue swirling round her nipple.

Her body arched forward, wanting more. Seb saw the reaction he got from her and wondered what she'd be like when he finally got to the place she most desired him.

He began to tend to the other breast when he saw her hand sliding down to touch herself. He grabbed a hold of her wrist.

"If you want me to touch you, all you have to do is ask" Seb rasped out

"Please can you touch me" Naomi pouted, "Please?"

Seb slid further down the bed and pulled Naomi's skirt down. He hooked his fingers on her lace panties and began to pull them off slowly just to torture her.

She whined in anticipation. He chuckled at her reaction. As he finally pulled the fabric down her legs and onto the floor he licked his lips at the sight before him.

His fingers stroked her folds. His fingers were glistening with her juices. He saw her hips rising with every teasing action. He loved to see her squirm.

"please touch me, please Seb" Naomi moaned out in frustration.

Seb smiled at the name and wasted no time in pushing one finger into her folds. He began to move in and out of her, seeing her grope her breasts in pleasure. He added another, hearing her moan and whimper with the fast pace he just begun.

Her breathing was heavy, her chest rising and falling quickly. She began to grind her hips in time with his now three fingers inside of her. She could feel the pleasure building up in the pit of her stomach.

Without realising, Naomi felt Seb suck on her clit. Her eyes went wide at the new sensation and began fist the sheets for some type of grip. He definitely knew what he was doing. Seb flattened his tongue and began to lick at Naomi's entrance whilst fingering her.

"Oh my... fuck yes! just like that" Naomi shouted, fisting Seb's hair to encourage him to go further. Naomi's hips rocked, she couldn't get enough of it. Seb loved the taste of her.

He continued to flick his tongue against her clit and push his fingers further into her. He curled them slightly inside of her and he felt her walls tighten around him.

"Mmmmm, I'm gonna cum" she moaned

Seb kissed her clit and looked up at Naomi as he continued to curl his fingers inside of her, pushing her to the edge. She was a sight to see. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably and her breathing was erratic. That's when he reattached his lips to her flower and tasted every last bit of her.

Naomi's orgasm ripped through her as Seb continued to eat. Her eyes fluttered closed as she couldn't take it anymore. The boy had finally finished eating and crawled up beside the girl. He grabbed her chin to look at him. They shared a lust filled gaze before their lips reattached themselves to each other. They couldn't get enough of each other. They both moaned into the kiss as Seb guided Naomi to begin to straddle him.