32

It had been about a month since that night in the lift. The night Naomi and Theo had actually gotten along. The night Naomi had dreamt about fucking him.

Naomi was avoiding Theo like the plague. She couldn't go near him. She didn't know how to act around him anymore. Not ever since that dream. She didn't know what was wrong with her. She knew she didn't like him.

She couldn't.

She hadn't seen Seb since Halloween. She had claimed she was busy with work, which she was, but she just couldn't face him. Yes, her and Seb didn't have a label on what they were and she definitely didn't want a relationship with him regardless of other parties but she felt guilty. The guilt she felt from thinking about Theo in ways she shouldn't of, ate her up.

Naomi looked around her room, struggling to find something to wear. She realised all her clothes were dirty. Shit. She needed to do a wash. As she found a clean pair of black shorts, socks, black cropped long sleeve top, and her Nike sliders, she sorted out her clothes washing, stripped her sheets and got ready to go down to the laundry room.

Naomi stood outside the laundry room catching her breath after lugging her washing across the courtyard. She finally had enough energy to go into the laundry room. She pushed the door open, letting her weight assist her in holding it open as she dragged her laundry bag into the room. She exhaled, content with the fact that she only had to carry it back one more after she finished watching her clothes.

Naomi felt a presence in the room. She looked up and saw him. The boy she couldn't stop thinking about. The one she had a dream about. Theo. He stood there in the room with his eyebrow arched looking at her.

"Tired?" He smirked

Naomi didn't trust herself to speak to him. She couldn't. She couldn't be in a room with him. She glanced back down at her washing bag and decided she could get do her washing later. As she managed to lift the bag onto her shoulder, turning to leave he called her name.

"Naomi, where are you going? You clearly need to do your washing" he pointed out.

Naomi paused. She needed an excuse. She had already lugged her washing down to the laundry room, how was she meant to get out of this. Anything. She needed anything which to give her an excuse to leave.

Without realising, Theo had made his way next to her. He wordlessly grabbed her washing bag and carried it over to one of the machines. He couldn't quite understand why she was being so weird. They had gotten along in the lift. He thought they were okay now.

Naomi watched him frozen in her spot. She was trying to think of a plan, anything that didn't mean that she needed to stay in there to watch her washing. She absolutely despised the idea of circuit laundry and how if you didn't watch you washing for the full forty minutes, someone would come in and take your stuff out, throw it on the floor and puts theirs in instead.

She followed him to the set of empty machines and began to unload her washing. As she had finished loading up the machines and letting them begin, she started to slowly back out of the room, attempting to leave Theo.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking up from putting his washing into the machine

"Well... I thought since you're in here already you could watch both of our washing and I'll just set a timer on my phone and come back in forty minutes" she rushed out, attempting to open the door before he could stop her.

Theo walked back over to Naomi and grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to his machine. "Nope, not happening Naomi. If I have to stay in here, so do you" He corrected

She sighed, knowing she wasn't getting out of this. She would simply sit in silence. She could do that.

Theo had just finished putting in all his washing, when he stopped himself from shutting the door of the machine. He pulled his t-shirt off of his chest and over his head and threw it in as well. He thought he may as well wash it as he was already here. He always did this.

Naomi's jaw dropped at his movements. He really had just taken off his shirt infront of her. It shouldn't of been such a big deal, boys had taken their shirts off of infront of her all the time but Theo. Theo was built, he had muscle, but not too much and his chest was clear of any hair, he had abs which were rock hard. A thin gold chain hung around his neck. She saw his V line disappearing below his joggers. They hung low, showcasing the top of his Calvin Klein boxers. She licked her lips at the thought of him taking off his joggers as well to throw into the wash.

"You know we can be civil for more than forty minutes. Remember we were stuck in a lift together for hours and we didn't kill eachother, or am I just too desirable?" He teased

Naomi sat up straight and looked back up at his head, hoping she wasn't caught staring. Luckily for her he was looking at the machine, selecting a wash cycle, having no clue of the way she was just practically undressing him with her eyes.

"You know not every girl wants to sleep with you right?" She stated, attempting to knock his ego down a notch.

"Just because you're in denial doesn't mean you should lie" he smirked

Naomi swallowed at his statement. She looked back at her machine, looking for how much time she had left in the room with him. 38 minutes. Fuck.

She couldn't think of a response to him. She couldn't help but smile at the teasing side of him coming back into their friendship. The last time they were like this was when they shared the joke of being in each other's kitchens all time.

"What's got you smiling over there?" He asked, noticing the girl who was staring off into space with a grin on her face

"Just that we stopped that kitchen joke we had" she smiled

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" he agreed, a smile tugging at his lips

Naomi watched him move to the corner of the room to the machine to check his laundry card. She looked at his back muscles contract with every movement. She crossed her legs in an attempt to calm herself down. She needed to stop looking at him like a piece of meat. He was her friend. Just friends. It had taken them so long to just get there she wasn't about to ruin it from her being horny.